Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

904129 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome Thread Guys! 🤗
Shreya And Sid, great job in compiling all of this stuff and Sid I'm saving a few GIF's.😳❤️

Happy Birthday Fawuu! 🤗
May you have a prosperous, successful, year ahead with loads of work to do ofc.😆😆
May you cherish each moment of being a father to little Elayna. ❤️

Love You To The Moon and Back, Babe! ❤️
Stay as Amazing as you are.
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Fawad! ❤️
May all your wishes come true..

Wishing you and your family all the luck, happiness, health, and prosperity.. Always stay as you are..
My Tabahi!

And we love you no matter what! ❤️

Once again Happiest Birthday Fawad! Muahhh! :*

Amazing thread guys!
@Shanaya di
loved your OS!
We did it last year.. #nostalgia
Edited by pcnsb - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad Khan FC @TeamFawadAKhan

Birthday boy celebrating his birthday right now with friends. #HappyBirthdayFawadKhan #FawadKhan

Fawad Afzal Khan

More from the birthday celebration. #HappyBirthdayFawadKhan

0 replies3 retweets7 likes
Retweet
More
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
haniamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome & beautiful thread...😊 great job guys!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Fangirl's Fawad

- As he turns 35 today, is it farewell Fawad?! we hope not, says a fangirl as we bid our man a teary but hopeful bye-bye

Will we ever get to see Fawad Khan on our screens again? A member of the t2 girl gang " a huuuge fan of the Pakistani heart-throb who's done three Bolly films, but won many, many (female) fans in India " is teary, but hopeful of her man's return to Bollywood, once the political tension eases. In the meantime, we bid goodbye' (temporarily) to b'day boy Fawad, with a list of reasons why we will miss him...

Because he's an extraordinary actor

You don't have to be a Fawad fan to know that the man can act... and act well. Zindagi Gulzar Hai wouldn't have been the series it is if it wasn't for the mix of intensity and romance that he brought to Zaroon. Humsafar is a YouTube topper for his ability to make even a pseudo-chauvinist like Ashar lovable. He hit Bollywood with Khoobsurat, nailing the uptight royal who finds himself surrendering to a Mills & Boon-styled romance. Rahul in Kapoor & Sons is a role that, dare we say, could have been played only by him. And then came the role that ended it all " "DJ Ali" in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in which Fawad floored; aah that beard, those intense eyes, those moves in Cutiepie... It all came down to just a five-minute role but when he was on screen we were only watching him (sorry, Ranbir!).

Because he's an actor with guts

Karan Johar has revealed that as many as six leading men " Saif Ali Khan to Shahid Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapoor and even the experimental Farhan Akhtar " rejected the role that Fawad eventually played in Kapoor & Sons. The man became a gay writer without a second thought, and managed to make it his own, garnering huge appreciation from critics and cinegoers alike. Yes Bollywood, we need more films like Kapoor & Sons... and we need to see more of Fawad, simply because he goes where few other actors do.

Because he has the ability to melt collective ovaries across the subcontinent

There's something about this man that makes women go weak in the knees, simply at the mention of his name. Fawad Khan has the same effect on all of us. We discuss him, we stare at his pictures for hours, we repeat-watch him on YouTube and we hold on to any piece of news we get of him. Yes, there's just something about him...

Fawad with Deepika Padukone at Manish Malhotra's opening show at FDCI Couture Week in July

Because he's hot... even without a six-pack!

He can be covered from top to toe and yet make us have gande gande khayal' about him. This man doesn't need to pump iron for hours in the gym or rip his shirt off to make women reach for smelling salts. He just needs to be Fawad. HOT.

Because he looks wow in everything

From orange (sorry, tangerine!) shoes in Kapoor & Sons to that floor-length skirt' he walked in for Manish Malhotra, this man can pull off anything. What we loved him best in, on screen? Those crisp bandhgalas in Khoobsurat and that electric blue shirt towards the end of Kapoor & Sons. And did we mention that he should never shave?!

Because no one does intense like him

He is Rochester and Darcy, rolled into one. Intense' is Fawad's middle name and he wears it like a badge. His weapon of mass (female) destruction? Those eyes that can look right down into your soul.

Fawad with Sanam Saeed in Zindagi Gulzar Hai

Because that lopsided smile can brighten up the dullest day

That smile can mean anything: from I know I have that effect on you' to Come on baby, light my fire'. Yes gande gande khayal... again!

Because he makes language so beautiful

In this age where emojis are replacing words, Fawad makes us want to hear him speak on and on and on... He's always had us at that chaste Hindi with a smattering of Urdu. And that crisp English is a definite plus.

Fawad frontlines his band Entity Paradigm on Coke Studio Pakistan

Because there's reason no more to tune into Zindagi

Yes, Fawad's shows " Zindagi Gulzar Hai to Humsafar, Behadd to Dastaan " gave channel Zindagi its initial burst of viewership. Now with the channel flashing the red card at Pakistani shows, there's no Fawad on the small screen too. Thank god for YouTube!

Because we so wanted to discover the singer in him

He started off as the frontman for rock band Entity Paradigm and with that voice, a playback singing stint in Bollywood was a given. For now, we just need to keep watching his Coke Studio videos on loop. And we do want to watch him sing to Deepika Padukone!

Because what do we talk about on our WhatsApp group now?!

Yes, Fawad Melts Our Ovaries' is in perpetual mourning. Yet we find reasons enough to talk about our man " from his new Coca- Cola ad to how he rocked that two-bit role in Ae Dil to when we will see him again...

P.S.: And how is the "Ovaries" group bringing in our F-Man's 35th? By getting some yummy goodies to office. Yes, we will celebrate even if Fawad isn't around!

Four members of the Fawad melts Our Ovaries' gang on the screen moment we fell in love with our man...

FANGIRL 1

For me, Fawad with a beard > Fawad without a beard, but my heart does a flip-flop every time I spot Zaroon in
Zindagi Gulzar Hai... even without a beard. Zaroon is a chauvinist, doesn't really make for great boyfriend/ husband material, but Fawad makes him so compellingly attractive that it's tough to tear your eyes away. Few can make a simple black tee as hot as Zaroon does and that lopsided smirk is trademark him, but I know the exact moment I fell in love: when he picked up that guitar and sang to a crowd of moony-eyed girls on the college campus. I fell satellite, planet and constellation, recovered for a bit and then lost it again: when Fawad aka Rahul walked in wearing those rimmed glasses in Kapoor & Sons. I am still in love.

FANGIRL 2

My sister and my friend had been swooning over Fawad Khan, but I turned my nose up at them. Then the same friend almost tied me down and made me watch his TV film Behadd. He came on screen and smiled and called the girl Mo and I had a sinking feeling. Then he wore a white see-through shirt and played with a kitten and I heard a thud... my heart had landed at his feet. And I don't want it back!

FANGIRL 3

My watching Khoobsurat was fuelled by my love for Sonam Kapoor and a genuine curiosity about Fawad Khan. Everyone in the t2 girl gang, and all other women in general were raving about his good looks... that he had set their zindagi on fire. I came out of Khoobsurat IN LOVE with Fawad because of three reasons " good looks, good looks and good looks. But the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil moment that sealed the deal? Not when Anushka's Alizeh sees Fawad's DJ Ali in the nightclub in Paris, but when he dances with abandon to Cutiepie. Yummers!

FANGIRL 4

Zaroon in Zindagi Gulzar Hai had me hooked... with Ashar in Humsafar I was in love! Smart and charming, confident and elegant, Ashar aka Fawad felled me from the get go " with that smile that crinkled his eyes, the geeky glasses look, the way he addressed his wife Khirad as aap' and the small romantic gestures... sipping coffee together silently to the way he looked at her with those puppy eyes when she wasn't looking. And how can I forget the scene where Ashar looked at Khirad longingly as she danced in the rain? Aah, how I love this man!

My birthday message for Fawad is... Tell [email protected]

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1161129/jsp/t2/story_121782.jsp#.WD0EeNJ97IU

haniamalik thumbnail
Wishing u health, love,wealth,happiness & just everything your heart desires..Happy B'day Fawad khan..
haniamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Birthday boy celebrating his birthday right now with friends. #HappyBirthdayFawadKhan #FawadKhan

Fawad Afzal Khan

More from the birthday celebration. #HappyBirthdayFawadKhan

Thanks 4 the pics MrsKhan
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
T2 nails it... It's like they are writing on behalf of all the fan girls... Kudos to them!!! Keep writing.
peeyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happiest Birthday Fawad!
Love you so much, have blessed life ahead

TM: Wonderful thread and ofcourse do i need to say anything about those gifs
stealing them all ❤️
893917 thumbnail
Wonderful guys Khub spamming karo! We got birthday pics, now waiting for a lollipop as in interview. Hope he gives one!