Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

WELCOME TO THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF TEJASSWI PRAKASH 

A. K. A

OUR TEJA

download (2).jpeg

Today is the birthday of a special person who within a short span of time have achieved a lot through her talent and hardwork. Today she has won millions of hearts achieving milestones. 

She is none other than Tejasswi Prakash aka our Teja

images (10).jpeg

Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar is an Indian actress who appears in Hindi Television and Marathi films. She is best known for her role as Ragini in Swaragini & Pratha in Naagin 6.In 2020 she participated in stunt based show Fear Factor:Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.In 2021 she participated in controversial reality show & emerged as a winner. She made her Marathi film debut Mann Kasturi Re which earned her a nomination at the Filmfare Marathi Awards for the best Female Debut. She was born on 10th June 1992 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and was raised in a Marathi family. She is an engineer by education. She graduated in Electronics and Telecommunications engineering from Mumbai University. 

download (1).jpeg

Tejasswi began her acting career in 2012 with Life Ok's thriller 2613 playing Rashmi Bhargava. In 2013 she was seen playing Dhara Vaishnav in Colors TV Sanskar Dharohar Apnon ki opposite Jay Soni. From 2015-2016 she portrayed the leading role of Ragini Maheshwari in Colors Tv's popular drama Swaragini which earned her nominations in ITA and Golden Petal Awards.

download (6).jpeg

In 2017 she was seen portraying Diya Singh in Sony Tv's Pahredaar Piya ki.After Pehredaar Piya ki ended she was recast as Diya Singh in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya.

pixiz-30-05-2024-09-51-32.jpg

In 2018 she portrayed Uruvi in Star plus mythological show Karn Sangini opposite Aashim Gulati.

images (11).jpeg

In 2019, Prakash was seen portraying Mishti Khanna in the second season of Voot's romantic drama Silsila badalte Rishton ka alongside Kunal Jaisingh and Aneri Vajani.

In 2020, she made her reality TV debut through participation in Colors Tv's  popular stunt-based show Fear Factor: Khatron ke khiladi Season 10. Despite being one of the strongest contenders, she had to quit the show midway through after suffering a severe eye injury which ended her journey at 6th place.

tuxpi.com.1717055169.jpg

In 2021, she participated in Colors Tv's reality show Big boss 15 where she survived for 17 weeks inside the house and emerged as the winner of the show.

download (3).jpeg

Soon after Bigg Boss 15 ended, in February 2022, she was signed for Ekta kapoor's popular supernatural franchise Naagin 6 as the protagonist Pratha Gujral, a shape-shifting serpent.As a part of the leap tracks of the same season, she played a triple role of a mother-daughter and her reincarnation, Pratha Gujral, Prathna Gujral and Pragati Iyer Shukla.  

download (7).jpeg

Naagin 6 turned out to be the longest running season of the popular franchise.

download (5).jpeg

In November 2022, Prakash made her Marathi debut alongside Abhinay Berde in the romantic drama Mann Kasturi Re directed by Sanket Mane, which gave her a nomination for the Best Actress Debut at the Filmfare Marathi Awards 2022.

download (8).jpeg

Tejasswi Prakash was included by Femina in its Beautiful Indians 2022 list, "Celebs for Good", for her contributions to the welfare of stray animals and challenged individuals. She was included by HT City in its 30 Under 30 list of 2022 for the Television category.She was awarded the Digital Sensation of the Year at Filmfare Middle East 2022 held in Dubai.

download (9).jpeg

Prakash secured the 8th position in the UK list of the Top 50 Asian Celebrities in the World by Eastern Eye in 2022 and the 12th position in 2023, for her work in Indian television.She is also one of the most followed television actress on Instagram.

Permission taken from mod Leprechaun

Edited by Surilikoyal - 22 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

https://freeimage.host/i/Jy36MXt

download (4).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES

From Diya(firewings_diya ) 

Happy Birthday Tejasswi. 🎂  I really liked you as diya in rishta likhenge hum naya and all the characters you played in naagin 6. smiley1 I hope you will come back soon with a great and similar projects.Have a great year ahead and enjoy your birthdaysmiley1

Edited by Surilikoyal - 21 days ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Awards:

Lokmat Stylish Awards-Most Stylish Emerging Icon- 2015

Bollywood Hungama Style Icons-Most Stylist TV actor (female)-2022

Pinkvilla Stylish Icon Award- Stunningly Stylish Actress Tv-2022

ITA Best Actress Popular- Naagin6 -2023

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Tejasswi Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May you get all that you deserve. May your birthday be as incredible as you aresmiley27smiley40smiley32smiley31

Creations by me Surili smiley4

https://freeimage.host/i/JyF21Xn

https://freeimage.host/i/JyFKRgj

Fanmade creation by Sonika Creation

https://freeimage.host/i/JyKiKHG

Edited by Surilikoyal - 21 days ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wish u all a very happy birthday Tejasswi....

Beautifuk thread.

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Tejasswi smiley40

Wishing u a day full of happiness and year full of joy.smiley32smiley9Have a blast smiley16

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Happy Birthday Tejaswi Prakash smiley27

Nice thread Akhilasmiley27

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Gorgeous thread Surilismiley42smiley27Thanks for the tagsmiley31loved Teja in Swaragini and 🐍 series.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Happy Birthday tejasswismiley1 🎂  i hope you will have a great year ahead smiley40