Natak (HUM) - Junaid Khan, Iqra Aziz

Posted: 7 years ago

In a conversation with HIP, Khan spoke about his role in Natak, "I play a character called Rohaan, who is a successful businessman and he is married to Ayesha played by Iqra Aziz. All seems to be going well in their life but as you know, all that glitters isn't gold and after the first episode airs, there are going to be a lot of twists and turns in the plot which will make Natak a very interesting watch."

Telling HIP more about the storyline, Khan stated,

"This is a family drama and the director (Ali Masood) has given it a very different treatment by putting in mysteries and suspense."

The trailer of the serial shows that the character Rohaan has a past which he wants to forget. Perhaps he was involved with a lady before he married Ayesha, or maybe there is more to it. But rest assured, the drama will keep the viewers enthralled with its twists and turns

Besides just having acted in Natak, Khan also sung the track for the drama which has been composed by Shuja Haider. Natak is expected to go on air in the first week of December on HUM TV, and we can't wait to watch how the serial turns out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Tfs.
I've just watched few teasers . It looks like another story about pati , patni aur woh!😃
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

First episode was aired yesyerday.
I didn't expect it to be engaging. but it turned out to be exactly this. From the first episode itself we were introduced to Jibran(Rohan) mysterious character which is a good move by makers.
The other woman is strong and she doesn't shy from threating him.