Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi GBSC!  Welcome! I'm glad you found the EDT.😊 I'm Prani.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think this one is going to be a characterless thing.
Pragya got pregnant with someone, that should not make a big difference to Abhi really. She is not his wife, she is not his GF.. Yes he feels she is hiding stuff from him about her BF... but he doesn't need to blame her for being characterless.

I feel Abhi may say he will help her with her BF stuff and she doesn't need to worry about this baby etc.. So more than characterless blame, that nonsense may come up.. where Pragya is not gonna strongly deny that she is not preggy and someone will be made baby daddy.

If Abhi is named, it's sick.. it may create a lot of rift.

If someone else is named, then also it's awful.. then it will be like Abhi helps to get Nikita married..and Pragya keeps crying in the background..
Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watched today's episode in full, I didn't find it as bad as I thought based on the news segments and discussion.

I'm mildly annoyed at Abhi because I don't think he should have questioned her from anger - I would be more sympathetic to him if his question was "How can you be pregnant?" rather than demanding "Who is the father of this baby" with that possessive undertone. I also don't think he should have kept insisting to know who the father is after she told him once that it's not like that at all. And I really did not appreciate how he described "letting" her be his friend and allowing her into his life, etc - it's like dude, she left you. You brought her back. You don't get to use the "let you into my life" line now. But all that being said, even Abhi's reaction was not completely outrageous or unreasonable to me. He wasn't as rude or angry as I thought and I can make sense of why he said the things he did even though I don't like them.

I'm exasperated by Daadi, though I understand her too. I get it, don't tell Abhi about Aaliya being behind this, because he doesn't know her true nature. But ok how is he gonna know? Maybe you could try telling him, this is an absolutely fresh misdeed from Aaliya, very simple to explain to Abhi. Whether he believes it or not is up to him, but by not even giving him the information, Daadi is just making the situation worse. But she didn't actually tell Pragya to deny being pregnant, so I'm not angry with her, just fed up with her ineffective ways of handling her grandchildren and asking Pragya to take on more nonsense of hiding things from Abhi.

I'm not mad at Sarla, I think her reaction made sense. She's not upset that Prags is pregnant, she's upset that Prags is pregnant and seemed to have announced to Mehras. For me the key to understanding her is her line about "but how will we handle this in society and with our family, when Pragya isn't even considered married." So I don't think she's blaming Prags for supposedly being pregnant, but rather for how she seems to have chosen to handle it. Sarla clearly sees herself having a big role in supporting Pragya because as she says to RoDaadi, Abhi can't possibly be expected to. I do think it's ridiculous for Sarla to just believe Aaliya of all people when she's told this but I'm interested to see what happens next between Sarla and Pragya before coming to a judgment on her reaction.

I think the whole plan is disgusting and stupid but I am really, really curious to see where it goes from here. I hate the idea that Abhi would drop Nikita as a friend because she's pregnant out of wedlock. That's a totally unfair thing for anyone to do in the environment they're in. Maybe in a different social environment it could make sense, but I don't want to believe Aaliya's claim that Abhi is too "traditional" to have anything to do with an unwed mother. Traditional is not the right description for that. Anyway, hoping Abhi proves her wrong, period.

Taaliya's outragepus taunts about Pragya being characterless are just so completely nonsensical here. What's there to taunt when they themselves created the situation? Just showing the lowest of low behaviour here - a different kind of characterlessness! But I guess we cannot really expect better from our villains.

I see so many ways this could backfire on Aaliya. Pragya could get fed up and tell him he's her husband. Pragya could claim that the baby's father abandoned her and she needs moral support. Pragya could state that she was raped and doesn't want anything to do with the baby and earn Abhi's support for her tragedy. Pragya could pretend to be a happy single mother and Abhi could decide to support her as a friend but then end up getting more involved and attached to "Nikita and Nikita's baby." I know none of these things are likely to happen. Pragya will probably choose to stay silent out of some majboori that will be laid out from us, and Taaliya will get to keep playing their sordid games and making the situation impossible for her. I'm also not saying it would be right for Pragya to do any of those things, just that she potentially could. Aaliya has a tendency to assume everybody plots like her so why doesn't she consider that Pragya could potentially manipulate Abhi if she wanted to?

I just hope they write Abhi in a reasonable way. Might be too much to hope for. But I'm going to be eager to find out!
-mina- thumbnail
Welcome GBSC! Is there a name you want us to call you or just GBSC? :)
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

So this istheplace episode discussions are done.
I was looking for it for a long time.

When abhi was carrying pragya,how was she wearing her regular foot wear still.
She was unconscious.
Is it possible?
Btw tanu was looking pretty cute when she was on hyper drive thinking about a possible abhi pragya relationship.

Welcome. Interesting so many people didn't know of this place.
-mina- thumbnail
New members generally don't know of as many places as members who have been active in a forum longer. Then again, long time members may also not know of many things about the forum; it's not the most user friendly design. Plus the EDT is not stickied lately so it's also harder to find as other threads may be more active. BTW GBSC, episode discussion can happen anywhere, it's not restricted to just here.
nitarata thumbnail
This Nikhil now really scares me. He is not introduced to Abhi yet in the new ML light, and he can be introduced as the baby daddy. I am not sure what to think about it.. His baby had a different baby daddy (Abhi to Tannu's baby).. and now will he be a daddy to a different baby (that never existed?)
And Abhi lived with a baby blame forever.. wonder if Pragya has to live with that too.

How would it be if Abhi got to know Pragya is framed and took 1 year to prove her while the blames continued on her? Mogambo track played on Pragya it would be. But God No.. aisa na ho.

Pragya is not Abhi.. given she is a woman and it's her womb that's in question. She can easily show there is no baby. BUt I worry she will either blame Abhi for whatever reason or end up taking a blame that someone is the daddy. 

But then Pragya did not deny strongly. She did not tell the doc/everyone to go to hell immediately. So I worry she is not gonna be assertive about this.
-mina- thumbnail
OH I FORGOT TO MENTION. My favourite part of the epi was Tanu freaking out at Abhi twice and indirectly accusing him of being intimate with Pragya. Thank you Tanu for showing us once again how reliable and supportive you are.
nitarata thumbnail
EDT not being a sticky is easier to follow for me personally. If it's a sticky I often don't even notice when new posts are up. 
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Welcome GBSC! Is there a name you want us to call you or just GBSC? :)

GBSC is fine.