Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's Highlights...can I say Lowlights?? GIF edition. 

P.S. I write long posts. And this is RANT-CENTRAL. Please ignore if you dont want to read this ðŸ˜† I dont want to waste your time! ðŸ˜³

When it was revealed that Aalu was behind the next accusation on KKB. 
I dont think Aalu can possibly be redeemed anymore. Its one thing to dislike someone. And its absolutely different to be full on just trying to ruin someone's life, by either hiring conmen to kill her or trying to tarnish her reputation. I just want to ask Aalu, do you REALLY waste all that time in your life trying to figure out what to do next with Pragya? Is that really efficient? Don't you think you could maybe use that brainspace for something else? Like finding a nice guy for yourself? Figuring out what to do with your career and finances in case Abhi gets his memory back? Whether Neel is still in town to have some gupshup? Like more than anyone else on this show, Aalu seems to be obsessed with Pragya. 

When Aalu started telling Tanu that Abhi is a traditional man who won't accept such a tarnished girl. 
Excuse me while I CHOKE. What was all that nonsense?? Aalu is basically explaining to Tanu that she did this because even though Abhi is a modern man, he's traditional on the inside and won't accept Pragya if she has such scandals/accusations on her. So basically, they think Abhi won't accept Pragya being a single, unwedded mom. Because he's really traditional. 

*does anyone else hear crickets chirping...* 

Welll lets take a road down memory road Taaliyah!! Abhi Mehra, though it was not in his typical character, very traditionally got married to Pragya Mehra and then left her on her wedding night to spend time with Tanu and then decided to keep that extra-marital affair going as long as he could until he found out that A) He might love Pragya and B) Tanu is pregnant. And then when he found out Tanu is pregnant, not ONCE did he think someone else could be the baby daddy. Sooo, he decided to accept Tanu. Until like this past July, when he found out Tanu was lying about him being the baby daddy. So short story, Aalu, your explanation of Abhi being super traditional and not being able to accept an unwedded pregnant girl is HIGHLY IRONIC since he kinda made the same mistake until this current track. Not so traditional now, is he? 

When Daadi told Pragya to stay quiet and then took Abhi to the other room when Abhigya were having their confrontation, not allowing ANY PROBLEMS TO BE SOLVED. 
Daadi, please stop saying sorry to Pragya. I think it was only yesterday's episode that you apoogized for not being able to do anything for her when she got accused for her last accusation last week? Yeah, things really move fast in KKB. The last accusation on Pragya was just last week. Anywho, please dont apologize when you don't mean a single word of what you're saying. It was weird already that you initially doubted whehter Pragya was indeed pregnant. But I'll give it to you and Sarla, maybe you guys thought those two hours in Lovanla was their moment. 

But then you decide to keep hush when Pragya is being accused left and right for a pregnancy and everyone's trying to guess who is the baby daddy? REALLY? REALLY. Howww insensitively low of you. Why not just get some popcorn and sit on the couch and enjoy the rest of the show? There is no love for Pragya, because we can see how frequently you stand up for her when she needs you. And there is no love for Abhi, from whom you want to keep every little evilness of Taaliyah a secret. 

Biggest coward on the show, by far. 

How Pragya looks like when the drama unfolds in MM
How everyone else watches the drama unfold in MM

I swear I think I've seen Mithali Bhabhi or Tayi-ji have some snack that they're munching on in the back when accusations are being thrown left and right at Pragya. They're so done and so over being worried about anything. Might as well be grocery shopping for the next scandal to come into play next week, no? Can't even blame them. 

When Abhi did his interrogation of his "best friend' Pragz

So lets suppose Pragya really did get pregnant and she's not married, like Abhi thinks. I'm sorry, for the majority of people in that situation, its either A) Horrifying B) Anxiety galore C) Devastating or D) All of the above. And him knowing that she's a good girl, I'm pretty sure he can safely assume she wouldn't be excited about her being pregnant without being married. He's already come to that conclusion that she's not possibly married. So IDK. Maybe the first thing to ask Pragya is not: "Why did you lie to me? I thought we were best friends. Who is the baby daddy." A little more empathy Abhi. Seriously. Its not the time to be mad as to why she didn't tell YOU, why she lied to YOU-its not about you right now babe. 

If you consider her your best friend, fine, you can be curious as to what just happened. But theres a way of asking it. If you really consider her your best friend, you would know that maybe she's going to be freaking out about this and she needs moral support at this time, not interrogation on the spot!

But wait, SHE SAID NO. Try listening to her!! She's telling you its not true, like can you give her a minute? Did you not make a mistake just last week in quickly accepting and doubting her for intruding in your finances? And remember how wrong you turned out to be? And remember how you went to Palghar and promised you won't be so quick in doubting her again? And then remember how you just said in the car before she fainted that you dislike when anyone says anything negative about her.

Then what happened. How did you so quickly believe that she is pregnant just by a doc's claim when she's telling you no? You already know that she has been through dozens of accusations just in this track! And not a single one has been true! So maybe learnnn from them and realize that she could be saying the truth! 

Anddd I'm taking a break from KKB. At least until something significantly positive happens again. Today was what they call VOMITROCIOUS. ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I did not notice I ranted so much in the previous EDT 😆

I hope this AT gets some positive reviews from me.
Writers, don't fall even more low.
You are already below the earth.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What I expect from next episodes is...

Abhi not crossing limits and not showing authority on Pragya.

Pragya saying she is not pregnant. I don't know why she is not telling it still.
Is she waiting for a good muhrath.
Any girl will scream, shut up I am not pregnant.

Dadi / Maa doing something.

Taliya not bringing a guy.

I hope these things happen and not more crap.Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes why Pragya is not asserting she isn't? I want Abhi to tell Pragya he will help her get through this issue!!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Btw what blame is worse? Pregnancy or theft? Maa decided to have Pragya leave MM for theft blame..now what will they do?

When they came back were they expecting no more blames??
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you trish for new EDT..😊
what's happening in KKB..? one more characterless nonsense..? ðŸ˜¡

cv's.. guys.. stop it.. just because AbhiGya are like Ram and Sita jodi.. that doesn't mean you always make Abhi Ram and Pragya Sita.. always busy in giivng agnipraksha.. 

at least Sita is better compare to Pragya.. only one agnipriskha .. but pragya.. how many..?dnt wnat to name baba..😆

enough is enough..😭

Budhiya.. just stop saying sorry.. do something.. you realized so quickly that this is planned by Aliya.. then go and find that doc and offer double money and force her to declare that she was wrong..  and Pragya is not preg.. ðŸ˜‰ 

Aliya.. baby.. aur kitna neeche girna hai..?😲 stop it..

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello all! 😊 Welcome to EDT#11!  Hope we get to discuss better episodes in this thread.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wed Nov. 23 epi                                            Is this the worst blame?

So piling high on Pragya continues with pregnancy blame. Aliya is behind this, of course. Back to victimizing Pragya. This is probably the worst thing she's accused of. Stupid twist. 

Story is ridiculously predictable. Taaliya trap Pragya successfully, Pragya looks to Abhi as her savior, Abhi is clueless, Pragya faces violence/wrongful arrest, Abhi/team saves her, and back to abhigya silliness. This vicious cycle has no end. Sadly, the team or Pragya does not want to end it either. Tired of Aliya buying everyone off and doing the same thing over and over again.

CV's have gotten very crass. Anti-women, anti-Pragya story is vulgar. She's a decent, timid, and kind person, but is blamed for such awful things. What are the CV's trying to say? Good people are weak? Beat up on good people? On what level is this kind of script appealing? To whom?

Exactly what is Abhi now to Pragya? From Abhi's pov, a boss. A best friend. OK. I'm wondering is Pragya answerable to Abhi about her personal matters? Don't think so.  Will he think less about her if she's pregnant as a single or unmarried woman? Maybe. They're not a couple who are dating, engaged, or married. No one has told him he's her husband. So not sure if Abhi has any say in Pragya's life choices, right? Not sure if Pragya needs to tell him who the "father of the baby is." Not sure if Abhi has any interrogation rights on her.

From Pragya's pov, Abhi is the man she loves, her husband (whether they're divorced or not). What he thinks of her is important to her. But I wish she didn't give a lot of importance to what he thinks because he does not remember he's her husband. Nor has she or dadi told him. Why try to rationalize your story to him as if he's your husband when he doesn't know he is?

I think that's what irked me in this epi today. Abhi has no rights on Pragya to question her. And Pragya should stop explaining herself to him like he's her husband. Complete mismatched roles and expectations.

Pragya is not pregnant. I strongly dislike this pregnancy blame on her. I hope this drama ends quickly like the jail drama. Aliya may not let this go so easily. I'm guessing if Nikhil will enter as baby daddy? It's about time for some mu to complicate things for abhigya. Or maybe not??

I want Pragya to clear her name and get out of this soon. Clearing her name and getting Aliya should be more important than trying to get Abhi to believe her. Aisa nahin hai - No, she does not have to defend herself. No need for that explanatory tone, Praggy. Pragya, don't give Abhi the power to decide on your life each time a conflict comes up. First, it's your life. And your reputation. Second, he does not know what you know. There's a terrible inequity in memory here and that does not serve you well now. Looking to Abhi to vouch for you as a wife/friend/ secretary - when ruthless taaliya charge you with the damnedest things and he does not know about them - is a waste of your time.

I wish Pragya defended herself to Abhi by saying taaliya have been ganging up on her. She doesn't have to tell him they're married. Although I'd love her guts if she did. She keeps saying she's not hiding anything from him. But she is. There are times when you have to shout out the truth and not worry about the consequences. Now is that time to say "I'm your wife, damn it! I want to hear her say - "I'm not pregnant. I'm being set up. And I'll prove I'm right." For once, I want Pragya to put herself ahead of everyone else when she's accused of something so vile.

One positive thing I noticed is Pragya's state of mind when dadi told her about her pregnancy.  She knows Aliya is behind this. OK, good. She realized this is a result of her challenge. Good. I'm glad she didn't crumble and let the situation get to her. So maybe she'll defend and prove herself.

Pragya has the truth on her side. That should be her biggest weapon. Yet, she flounders each time. This should be about fighting for her honor and dignity. She does not have to prove anything to Abhi.  I want to see her stand up for herself. And for all decent women Pragya represents. 

Precap - terrible. Low-class episode, so not needed.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So this istheplace episode discussions are done.
I was looking for it for a long time.

When abhi was carrying pragya,how was she wearing her regular foot wear still.
She was unconscious.
Is it possible?
Btw tanu was looking pretty cute when she was on hyper drive thinking about a possible abhi pragya relationship.