Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
yeah apparently Obi wrote 50 new scenes,they'll be shown more like montages.Maya was like "isne iitne zada scenes likh diye😡"
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

During live chat they were shooting ending sequence, there was no Hareem or Sara, just AaRib with lady doctor and now he says chief harib will return in last epi...so there are chances of AaRib's good news is guess

yeah that looks like the obvious scenario. But the way this drama has been throwing out all my theories and predictions...I'm a little wary of being sure about anything at this point 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Exactly. You never know what the scene actually is until it airs.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Obi's comment😆
aclockworkobiMasterChef Harib will return in the last episode, lol - I remembered that fact in the montage I wrote! Agree with Harib's selfishness; he just can't handle relationships well, can he.
Edited by Pemberleydreams - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Sanam's 11th episode is trending on YouTube (at 11th place)
Shama aur Shabnam ka jaadu

Btw, Shama said: "Aan humari dulhan aur humaray betay ki bahu banay gi"

🤣🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
But for real..Shama and her kids were acting like such self entitled pricks. The episode showed them in comic light and Amma giving them no lift whatsoever made it all harmless. But these are the kind of relatives mostly found in those 'zulm o sitam ki maari ablaa naari' dramas whose sole job is to make life living hell for the protagonist. Doubt that this is the last we see of them..not when Taaya hasn't officially entered the marriage/haq ground..
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
^ I think this really is a positive thing the drama serial is showing. Shabnam is widowed and a single parent. And in many other dramas, such a character would be the helpless shedding tears type as you said. Here Shabnam has clearly not given two hoots to "Bhai Sahab ki Ijazat" and taken her daughter far away from her in-laws. In a way this explains her desperation to get her daughter married (in her eyes, anyone is better than her in-laws - though of course this isn't true as she will find out when Farhan's reality is revealed).
sourmisery thumbnail
IKR? Shabnam is such a wonderful woman. She has clearly suffered with her in-laws; maybe not to a major extent but enough to escape them without warning when she got the chance. Sure she lies to the rishta people about her background but that's only because she wants her daughter to be married into people who deserve her. This is one woman who is taking charge because she is on this mission to give her brilliant, beautiful, kind daughter the life she deserves to live and not miss out on it because of her background. It's not like she is a gold digging social climber. She just knows her daughter deserves something MUCH more than what she'd otherwise have to settle for aka Useless Khurram.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
I cannot even begin to imagine the difficulties Shabnam must have faced but she retains her cheerful caring nature and of course she's Aan's pillar of strength too. I don't think she needs to hide her humble background because anyone who really wants Aan as bahu will like her regardless of background. All the rishtas so far have been from people looking at the surface only which is a sad reflection of a majority's mindset in our society, something Shabnam knows too well.
Charaiveti thumbnail
I wonder how Amma will react when she gets to know about Aarib