Today's epi was WOW WOW WOW WOW

really? Any Armaan and Pari scenes?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

really? Any Armaan and Pari scenes?

It is more better than that. Finally truth came out. and you won't believe what happened next. it is a must watch. Kubra made me cry . she is an amazing actress. I don't think she'll give such a performance in another show . I hope she gets more powerful characters to play in near future.😊
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow what an episode.. This episode belongs to Kubra, she nailed it as Pareesa.
Finally the truth came out. I love the actor who is doing as Pari's dad.

Mehmood who didn't kill himself so long because suicide is haram, finally did at the end. Why? His guilt was never that big before when it was all hidden, but his guilt conscious got bigger when everyone came to know his kartut, and he committed suicide.
Instead of killing himself he tried to scare Pari and tried to remind her the swimming pool incident. He was never feeling that much of guilt and shamelessly working for her mother.
I hated him so much, I'm happy that he is gone.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Neel. Agree with you . finally we got rid of Mehmood . he killed himself out of shame. not guilt. he wasn't able to live as the sinner in front of his family. he used to live as a saint. although he knows that he is the worst person in the world. Or maybe he was living in a denial. coz ppl like these are gr8 in pretending, and sending their concious to a sleep.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Excellent acting by the whole cast
The actor playing kubras dad is saifee hasan

He is a director too...he directed sang e mar mar

He is multi talented and I love him

Asif raza mir has been UNBELIEVABLE in this show

Loved his expressions n acting my God ...too good

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Reviewing it now. I totally forgot abt this.

The whole epi belonged to pareesa & kk nailed it like a boss. I love her for such intense acting. She portrayed the emotions so well. I cried with her. The way she narrated the whole story to her parents was so heartbreaking. In mho, it was all pari's mother's fault. One should never trust a servant specially if it's a child's matter. I heard of so many cases of these so called servants beating or torturing children in absence of their parents. This is all time heartbreaking, like bacche sambhal nahin sakte to paida kiu karte ho?

Mohsin had a small role in this epi, but he nailed it too. He didn't said a single word but his eyes said it all. His breakdown when gunshot was heard was literally the best one I ever saw in my life. I bow you MAH. 👏

Saba hameed & saife hassan equally contributed in making this epi best. Their expressions were all justified. Knowing that your daughter was abused after whole 20(or something else) years is indeed heartbreaking. The thing which made your daughter suffer for her whole childhood, teenage & now jawani was the thing which you were unaware of. This is indeed painful but then I said kuch galti unki bhi hay.

Then MS finally reached his anjaam. He deserved something more painful. I sometimes felt sympathy towards him but then he lived his whole life being a saint in front of his family irked me. Asim raza mir was fabulous in acting. No one could have done it better. Respects for him.

Even MS's wife acted good. She yelled whole life but this truth made her quiet, I liked that portrayal.

How forget writer, Zafar mairaj, STANDING OVATIONS for you man for giving us such fabulous dramaaa.

The thing which is making me sad is that areesa will not be the end game. 😭
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ WHAT!? Areesa are NOT end game?
I'm so glad Armaan's dad got it over with, even though, it wasn't guilt that made him take the step, rather the fact that now his sin was out in the open.
Armaan's EYES, omg! That guy shows emotions through his eyesss!