Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The highlight of the episode today was the following dialogue by the priest to Mahmood saab on hell (I am paraphrasing): The fires of hell are raging within us, searing our being and tranquility. They aren't some mythical place we will visit once dead.
For a ritualistic and religious writer to have this metaphysical, abstract conception of heaven and hell made me ecstatic because as a non-religious person, for me heaven and hell made sense only as states of our minds, rather than actual physical places. Bravo!

Otherwise, the story felt a bit stuck in today's episode, and I am a bit confused about Arman's thoughts based on the next episode's preview. I thought he was watching out for Pareesa, believing her to be unfairly targeted by all his and her own family members. I also thought he was aware of the fact that Parisa did not marry him to get even with Mehmood saab, but in the preview, he accuses her of exactly that. He can't seriously be thinking that after all they have been through together, surely?
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: JNam

The highlight of the episode today was the following dialogue by the priest to Mahmood saab on hell (I am paraphrasing): The fires of hell are raging within us, searing our being and tranquility. They aren't some mythical place we will visit once dead.

For a ritualistic and religious writer to have this metaphysical, abstract conception of heaven and hell had me ecstatic because as a non-religious person, for me heaven and hell made sense only as states of our minds, rather than actual physical places. Bravo!

Otherwise, the story felt a bit stuck in today's episode, and based on the next episode's preview, I cannot figure out what is going on inside Arman's head. I thought he was watching out for Pareesa, but in the preview, he insinuates that she married him to avenge herself. He can't seriously be thinking that after all they have been through together, surely?

Amazing

I m waiting for ur KNK review
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤔 Armaan, dude what are you doing?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the past episode, this one and the preview for the next one have not been up to par/ standard as the previous ones..
I feel like the show is in a lull...but that happens to every show...as long as it comes out of this ditch and moves on...it'll be fine...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Pareesa O pari. what have you done to me?
My heart went for Pareesa who was walking in the streets with nothing, wearing those chappals, and doesn't know where to go. A woman who had the world under her feet. coming from a rich family, she could've completed her studies , and have a life as her wish..but no. That monster stole her childhood, and threw her into a dark cave, How can she forget those horror momments, will she ever can?

I cried , couldn't stop my tears from falling watching Pareesa sitting there when those begger girls ask for money, and she replied them that she has nothing. then she asked them to be careful! again my lovely Pari cares for every girl. Allah bless such girls. I am praying to Allah to not let this happen to any girl or woman.
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

JNAM: I dont quite agree with the abstract concept. But I have to watch the episode to know the real context of it.

Word Count: 0

1042617 thumbnail
nice but Mohsin looks better in Mazaaq Raat.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonder how it will end. Probably manager sahb will die. Don't want to see any sympathy for him.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am yet to see yesterday's episode, but I seriously feel like it's a drag now...needs to move on.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@OnlyHope. Agree with you . watched the episode. and this time it is not just Mwhmood , but his son too is getting in my nerves.
loved the precap.