Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
The director of rasm e duniya said today's epi 12 is good . .
Here is what he wrote on fb ...eeeks .cant wait now

Upcoming 12th episode of Rasm-e-Duniya on Thursday is a must watch! Outstanding performances specially by Sami Khan
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The director of rasm e duniya said today's epi 12 is good . .

Here is what he wrote on fb ...eeeks .cant wait now

Upcoming 12th episode of Rasm-e-Duniya on Thursday is a must watch! Outstanding performances specially by Sami Khan

Yes Abby, it is a must watch episode.
I cried with Harib. Sami was superb.

Everything was perfect except Billu's pink lipstick.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Yes Abby, it is a must watch episode.
I cried with Harib. Sami was superb.

Everything was perfect except Billu's pink lipstick.

I am still crying for Noor, so I am going to watch this episode of RED too.😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
RASM E DUNIYA epi 12

the epi belonged to Sami today...period...from last wks misleading precap I thought haarib indeed hit shiza n haarib was abt to raise hands on haaya on catching her with the phone but in reality...no such thing happened...the phone scene was haayas imagination n haarib was so normal seeing her with the phone n asked her to come bk to room.

...shiza surprised me today...she LITERALLY manipulated her mom into agreeing to her choice n she even accused haarib to hv hit her when he actually didn't ...today I found HAARIB to be MORE HUMAN than shiza Musharrat and haayas sister...

.the HAARIB haaya scene which followed afterwards just revealed another chapter of the show of which we had no clue till now...it was so painful to see HAARIB pining for his moms love after getting scolded...since a kid n even Till now...the small details he said about his childhood r something we can so relate to n how in the end he said he will never send his baby away to boarding school was so painful...SAMI TAKE A BOW...

and SALUTE to Imran nazir for those heart touching dialogues...i m so rooting for HAARIB HAAYA now...i don't want her to leave haarib now

FINALLY haarib saw Faris...ab maaza ayega...
Faris n the haaya no 2 scenes were also very cute today...i liked how the other sock was on the fan LMAO n Faris got a job ...yayyy...

P.S.Sami looked a zillion bucks in the blue shirt today when he told haaya about the honeymoon ...i m STILL not sure if he got a hint about Faris haaya or was just checking if haaya liked Faris ...whatever the case that scene was also very well acted by both Sami n armeena
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RASM E DUNIYA epi 12

the epi belonged to Sami today...period...from last wks misleading precap I thought haarib indeed hit shiza n haarib was abt to raise hands on haaya on catching her with the phone but in reality...no such thing happened...the phone scene was haayas imagination n haarib was so normal seeing her with the phone n asked her to come bk to room.

...shiza surprised me today...she LITERALLY manipulated her mom into agreeing to her choice n she even accused haarib to hv hit her when he actually didn't ...today I found HAARIB to be MORE HUMAN than shiza Musharrat and haayas sister...

.the HAARIB haaya scene which followed afterwards just revealed another chapter of the show of which we had no clue till now...it was so painful to see HAARIB pining for his moms love after getting scolded...since a kid n even Till now...the small details he said about his childhood r something we can so relate to n how in the end he said he will never send his baby away to boarding school was so painful...SAMI TAKE A BOW...

and SALUTE to Imran nazir for those heart touching dialogues...i m so rooting for HAARIB HAAYA now...i don't want her to leave haarib now

FINALLY haarib saw Faris...ab maaza ayega...
Faris n the haaya no 2 scenes were also very cute today...i liked how the other sock was on the fan LMAO n Faris got a job ...yayyy...

P.S.Sami looked a zillion bucks in the blue shirt today when he told haaya about the honeymoon ...i m STILL not sure if he got a hint about Faris haaya or was just checking if haaya liked Faris ...whatever the case that scene was also very well acted by both Sami n armeena

I always rooted for harib Haya. I knew that he is a good person from day 1... I'm not sure why people called him "villain" on social media.
sanashau thumbnail
So guys I finally saw THE epsiode
today. I know I need to be concise so apologizing now if this gets too long. I know I talk too much ;). I wont say I was not expecting the story behind the borderline personality Harib has, as I knew that he was abused as a child in the marriage episode. But yes, the events leading upto the confession scene were beautifully written and executed. It was not OTT at all. It was just the right blend of emotions. Samina was as usual brilliant but yes the episode belonged to Sami Khan, and infact the entire show belongs to him. He is the star of the show. It was so difficult to see Harib breaking apart, yearning for love that he never got while he was growing up and the way he confided in, giving little details about the traumatic experiences. I did not have the heart to watch that scene and I had to pause, take a break and play it again. I wanted to hug him and let him cry and cry until there are no more tears left. I wanted to tell him that it will be alright, that no one can hurt him anymore. That he is safe. Yes Sami Khan was that good as Harib. My hands are numb while typing this. How can a woman be a mother, and treat her own kids differently from another child? Just because she did not give birth to him? How can one be so hardhearted and callous? And you know whats breaking my heart the most? That a child somewhere in this world is being abused right now, this very second. Tayi jaan not only physically but emotionally abused Harib as well. She destroyed his childhood, those precious and sweet years when a child just wants to be loved; but hopefully now we will see Haya pick up the pieces and get Harib the help he needs. Armeena Rana Khan was brilliant as Haya. This is my first time watching her, and uptil now I had some reservations, but now I think she is perfect for this role. I cannot imagine anyone else as Haya now. She did not overdo it either and had the perfect blend of emotions. The director deserves credit as well as the writer for raising these issues in a poignant manner. Infact, every single team member deserves credit for bringing this heart touching story to us. #goteamrasmeduniya
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Amazing review Sana
Just BANG on
sanashau thumbnail

Amazing review Sana

Just BANG on

Thanks!! I am loving RED.