Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Today was the last day of shoot for rasm
Sami posted the following mssg on fb . n Insta

Thanks a lot to the entire team of #rasmeduniya for such a wonderful journey... loved working with the team... thanks to Abdullah Seja, Zeshan Ansari, Naveed Ahmed Bhatti, Roomi Insha, Armeena Khan, javed sheikh, samina peerzada, nida mumtaz, Bilal Abbas Khan, Erum Azam, Atif Hussain, Hassan Ahmed, Ghalib Raza Isfahani,ali, zubair, Omar, waqas and all the co stars and crew members... stay blessed... love u all...
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FINALLY STARTED RASM E DUNYA!! πŸ˜†
Episode 1 : Bilal ❀️ I liked him from Saya e dewaar days .. Billu has a lot of potential in him.
The start was really good. Why do I feel their is some history/biology between Chachi and Haya's dad 0.o ... Chachi is so God damn suspicious (she is all set for a revenge??!!?) She seems to be good but there is something hidden behind her apparent goodness to Haya
I loved Haya and Faris's scenes they make a really good pair ❀️ Bilal is amazing in romantic scenes 😳 although armeena needs some real improvement there πŸ˜† Also there is just too much makeup everywhere like ewwh!!πŸ˜•
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Lol AATRA
I LOVED loved the review

The make up tones down in the upcoming epis so chill

In the first epi even we were scared seeing samis Orange lipstick n billus pink lipstick

Billus lipstick does continue for a few more epis

But Sami doesn't continue with the lipstick from epi 2

And armeena make up also tones down in future epis
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@AATRA
I just hv one req

Yaar plz don't read the pgs of this thread without catching up the whole show

I don't want u to one any spoilers

I will repost my reviews for u here so that u don't hv to go back

But plz I want a review like this for every epi

A short one like this

And HELL YES billu Billy is the next superstar of pak tv

He looks good...acts well...has the height ...amazing eyes

Complete hero material

And everyone was surprised to see his CHEMISTRY with armeena as she doesn't look good with any1
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
And I also saw his first in saye e deewar and was like WHOA
This kid can act

Then I watched dumpukht n was bowled over
Aatra.. thumbnail
@Abby , Oh thank God yaar! The makeup is so distracting and cringe worthy..
Yes yes I won't read the thread. I had decided to watch the episodes and then catch up on thread πŸ˜ƒ
Sure I will try my best to come up with small reviews for every episode πŸ€—
And about Billu I totally agree with you ❀️ He is completely Slaying it with his looks,eyes,acting and appearance Yesss!! I saw him in dumpukht also and I was amazed by his intense acting ☺️ 10 on 10 hero material πŸ‘
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Atra...for u...reposting review of epi 1

LOVED LOVED LOVED the first episode of RASM E DUNIYA...liked the intro given to the characters and story has started unfolding in the first epi itself
Bilaal armeena scenes were REALLY cute...i liked the nok jhoks and the cute CHEMISTRY...sameena peerzada looking ELEGANT as ever in sarees...amd the entry of SAMI KHAN omggg FULTU HERO...seems like he has aged back 5 years...so handsome and fresh omggg...he lit up the screen in the last few mins itself ...i m curious to know samis equation with everyone...CAN'T WAIT for next epi...wish it aired twice a wk

My biggest tension in this show was ARMEENA
The way khelu ruined dil banjaara

I didn't want her to do the same in this show

But thankfully I liked armeena as haya to my surprise

I didn't expect her to look so good with BILAAL in the very first epi itself

Their scenes were very well written
And both bilaal n armeena portrayed them pretty well to my utter relief

I m glad Sameena is not playing an out n out negative role here like ap ke liye n looks so good in sarees
A few grey shades is fine

Sami entry itself had me sold...man this guy is a born HERO

Aatra.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Atra...for u...reposting review of epi 1

LOVED LOVED LOVED the first episode of RASM E DUNIYA...liked the intro given to the characters and story has started unfolding in the first epi itself
Bilaal armeena scenes were REALLY cute...i liked the nok jhoks and the cute CHEMISTRY...sameena peerzada looking ELEGANT as ever in sarees...amd the entry of SAMI KHAN omggg FULTU HERO...seems like he has aged back 5 years...so handsome and fresh omggg...he lit up the screen in the last few mins itself ...i m curious to know samis equation with everyone...CAN'T WAIT for next epi...wish it aired twice a wk

My biggest tension in this show was ARMEENA
The way khelu ruined dil banjaara

I didn't want her to do the same in this show

But thankfully I liked armeena as haya to my surprise

I didn't expect her to look so good with BILAAL in the very first epi itself

Their scenes were very well written
And both bilaal n armeena portrayed them pretty well to my utter relief

I m glad Sameena is not playing an out n out negative role here like ap ke liye n looks so good in sarees
A few grey shades is fine

Sami entry itself had me sold...man this guy is a born HERO

Amazing review abby ❀️ .. Yes I think few grey traits are okay and who better than Sameena can do such roles with elegance πŸ˜ƒ She is tooo goodd!!!
Aatra.. thumbnail
Episode 2: Roller coaster!
So Chachi as expected goes to Haya's house for Harib's rishta and booom!! everyone's is shocked except The father 😳 He understands what's happening..
Why do I feel this revenge story has much more than Tabrez rejecting Musarat? πŸ˜• Maybe it has something to do with Shams and Musarat relationship also.. She is definitely using Harib and pretending her love for him, maybe?!!
Ufff my Fariz ❀️❀️☺️ The scene where he cries and asks for forgiveness from his mother...God!!! 😭😭 Bilal is so so good man!!
Haya's lack of expression gives me Michmichi and I am sorry but I will be constantly saying this that I hate the girls who cry and don't do anything to lessen their misery.. like girl they are your parents they 'will' listen to you go talk to them instead of weeping dramatically -,-
I am so intrigued after seeing Harib and Chachi's scenes, there is a lot more plotting is coming and I can't wait 😈 Plus Harib is definitely some psycho I feel he is not in love his mother made him fall for hayat πŸ€”
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

Episode 2: Roller coaster!
So Chachi as expected goes to Haya's house for Harib's rishta and booom!! everyone's is shocked except The father 😳 He understands what's happening..
Why do I feel this revenge story has much more than Tabrez rejecting Musarat? πŸ˜• Maybe it has something to do with Shams and Musarat relationship also.. She is definitely using Harib and pretending her love for him, maybe?!!
Ufff my Fariz ❀️❀️☺️ The scene where he cries and asks for forgiveness from his mother...God!!! 😭😭 Bilal is so so good man!!
Haya's lack of expression gives me Michmichi and I am sorry but I will be constantly saying this that I hate the girls who cry and don't do anything to lessen their misery.. like girl they are your parents they 'will' listen to you go talk to them instead of weeping dramatically -,-
I am so intrigued after seeing Harib and Chachi's scenes, there is a lot more plotting is coming and I can't wait 😈 Plus Harib is definitely some psycho I feel he is not in love his mother made him fall for hayat πŸ€”

Nope, he truly loves Haya.