Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One time Harib made Haya to stand on a tool and bite the cord...
I don't think these kind of behaviors are funny.

I know shot doesn't hurt, but if he as a doctor scare the patient that is not funny either. He could be very angry with Haya for burning his shirt and that would be more realistic. My husband would do that too.

Having said that Sami looks extremely gorgeous in this show...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't say the standing up on bench with cord was funny
I found the scaring with the injection was funny as .ost patients fear it n haarib took adv of that

But the punishments he gives r not dangerous or hazardous neither r they physically abusing

They r just harmless ways of scaring the person

That's it

And coming to burning the shirt...the writer didn't show an immediate reaction...

The reaction will come next epi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

Also, I don't think harib gave the patient the shot. He was probably just scaring Haya. Or maybe the patient was supposed to get the shot anyway.

Why was shazia acting like this with her husband? Koi tameez naheen hai. Tai jaan basically spoiled her right?

Shazia Shania is basically loud

She is how haaya shud hv been

No nonsense taker

But she still used to b good at her sasural as her mom taught her but after getting encouragement to fight back ..she fought with her mom in law .N ADAMANT to not to go back

It's not as if chachijaan is spook feeding her everything n that mom in law is indeed harsh to shazia

Chachijaan is shown to be taking adv of the whole situation
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

One time Harib made Haya to stand on a tool and bite the cord...

I don't think these kind of behaviors are funny.

I know shot doesn't hurt, but if he as a doctor scare the patient that is not funny either. He could be very angry with Haya for burning his shirt and that would be more realistic. My husband would do that too.

Having said that Sami looks extremely gorgeous in this show...

Nope it's not funny. At all. And being in the situation, I may have been scared like Haya.
That being said, it's how harib reacts. Impulsive. Marked sensitivity to rejection and criticism.
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Shazia Shania is basically loud

She is how haaya shud hv been

No nonsense taker

But she still used to b good at her sasural as her mom taught her but after getting encouragement to fight back ..she fought with her mom in law .N ADAMANT to not to go back

It's not as if chachijaan is spook feeding her everything n that mom in law is indeed harsh to shazia

Chachijaan is shown to be taking adv of the whole situation

I don't think Haya should be like that. I think she is badtameez. Standing up for yourself is different from being badtameez.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

Nope it's not funny. At all. And being in the situation, I may have been scared like Haya.
That being said, it's how harib reacts. Impulsive. Marked sensitivity to rejection and criticism.[/QUOTE]

@BOLD...WORD...thats exactly haarib

sanashau thumbnail
People with BPD may experience extreme mood swings and can display uncertainty about who they are. As a result, their interests and values can change rapidly.

Other symptoms include

Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
A pattern of intense and unstable relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often swinging from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)
Distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self
Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating
Recurring suicidal behaviors or threats or self-harming behavior, such as cutting
Intense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days
Chronic feelings of emptiness
Inappropriate, intense anger or problems controlling anger
Having stress-related paranoid thoughts
Having severe dissociative symptoms, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside the body, or losing touch with reality.

Don't have to have all the symptoms for the diagnosis though.

Definition

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental disorder marked by a pattern of ongoing instability in moods, behavior, self-image, and functioning. These experiences often result in impulsive actions and unstable relationships. A person with BPD may experience intense episodes of anger, depression, and anxiety that may last from only a few hours to days.

Some people with BPD also have high rates of co-occurring mental disorders, such as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and eating disorders, along with substance abuse, self-harm, suicidal thinking and behaviors, and suicide.

While mental health experts now generally agree that the label "borderline personality disorder" is very misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Latest INTERVIEW OF SAMI BY a Dubai based reporter SWAPNA NAIR...she is a Dubai based Indian journalist

Sami Khan is a Pakistani actor and model of substance. Hailing from Lahore, he has acted in both films and television, winning the Best Actor award for the drama serial Ghar Ki Khatir at the prestigious Pakistan Television Awards in 2011 and Best Actor award for the film Devar Bhabhi in 2013. Community caught up with Sami to have a word on what keeps him busy at the moment, his career and thoughts on acting.

What is your latest project?
Right now, I'm working on a project Tou Dil Ka Kya Hua (working title) written by Khalilur Rehman Qamar and directed by Shahid Shafaat. It's for (Pakistan's premier entertainment channel) Hum TV and being produced by Next Level Entertainment and MD productions. I will be sharing screen with Aiza Khan after three years. Other actors are Zahid Ahmed , Mansha Pasha, Rehan Sheikh, Usman Peerzada, Farah Shah, Noor Khan, Imran Ashraf, Hira Hussain, Seemi Pasha and Behroz Sabzwari.

Pakistani serials are considered to be more popular all over the world but films haven't been able to reach that level. Why?
Yes, and there is a reason for that. Our TV has grown and flourished with time whereas the films went in the wrong direction and the film industry was almost finished unfortunately. But now the revival of Pakistani film has begun since the last few years and it's still in the process of becoming a full blown film industry. It will take some time, but films like Na Maloom Afraad, Actor-in-Law, Waar, Janaan and many more to come are showing the potential in this industry. Sooner or later we will get there In Shaa Allah but we just need to stay the course.

You have worked in over two dozen dramas and also films. Which medium do you feel more comfortable with?
An actor is an actor. Whether stage, TV or film, s/he does what s/he does and that is acting. All three mediums are different and require different energies. All I can say is that I'm learning with each and every project. As long as I'm learning I will be comfortable. Whatever I'm learning from TV, I will apply that knowledge and experience to create magic in a film or small screen.

Your career has been a rollercoaster ride, but now you are internationally known, especially in India thanks to Zindagi TV...
I don't know the exact number of serials being shown in India, but honestly our television has been a great medium to introduce our talent to the world and, especially Indian audience. Feedback has been amazing for all the projects like Do Qadam Door Thay, Ishqaway and currently, Be Inteha, Dhaani and Rasme Duniya is getting good feedback from all across the globe. There is one project which will come on ARY Zindagi (TV channel) soon and it's called Teri Meri Jodi. It has been made while keeping the Indian audience in mind.

Pakistani talent is back in India. Some actors and composers are back to working in Indian films. Do you intend to take a chance now?
I am always focused on quality work. As long it's something really nice and worth doing, I would love to do it. It all depends upon the team and the script.

Have you visited India recently and worked with any Indian artiste?
I visited India last year and worked along with the late Om Puri. He was not only a great actor but a great human being as well. I met Subhash Ghai, my favourite director, as well. India was very nice and welcoming.

Which Indian actor do you look up to?
I look up to the legendary Amitabh Bachchan and my favourite actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar.

Which actress do u wish to b paired with in India
Any day, I would like to romance Katrina Kaif or Deepika Padukone "onscreen!

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Upcoming video of billu with dhoom bros, he looks soo good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Shimz plz post the link of the video here once it's uploaded