Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Plz don't go into any arguments with swapna nair

She is an Indian journalist who went CRAZY over Sami after watching him in a few Pak dramas which aired in zee zindagi in 2015 n 2014

She is so crazy that she posts samis interview on her magazine and newspapers Bollywood section

She loves Sami on-screen n off screen as well

When Sami went to Mumbai for some Bollywood offer he got ...she met him took another interview n published it

So she is doing samis publicity in India free men just coz she loves him so much

And she says now that she met him in person she likes him even more

So plz spare swapna nair

Don't go into any arguments with her

She is very imp for Sami career

And like us she is watching all Sami shows on air now lol

He got offers from bollywood? When was this?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please don't turn Harib to a Psycho... Anger and mental is two different things.
What he was doing with syringe? He could get mad but scaring a patient with syringe is far from anger..

I feel pity for Haya, how she is staying with him in the same room.

What a heinous woman Tai ji is.. just for revenge she is destroying all kids lives.

With all those nice sarees and high heels, showing off money doesn't show she was very unhappy in her married life! What a wicked woman 🤢
Edited by Neel_M - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@NEEL...i didn't find the syringe scene to b psycho...on the contrary it was funny n cute
The punishments which haarib give it's kinda childish

Being a doc he cud hv prescribed wrong meds to the patient as a punishment ...that wud hv been psycho.

but he just decided to give the patient an injection which patients fear but it's not harmful...instead of meds an injection is many times a better treatment

Plus it's not as if injections hurt a lot...it hurts a little

N that's the punishment the patient got

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I liked that haarib haya scene when he asks her to iron his dress
And she was working ...so he says first finish ur work n then come and then he also acknowledged how much work she does n hayya smiles n says this is her home too

It was a cute scene
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@NEEL...i didn't find the syringe scene to b psycho...on the contrary it was funny n cute

The punishments which haarib give it's kinda childish

Being a doc he cud hv prescribed wrong meds to the patient as a punishment ...that wud hv been psycho.

but he just decided to give the patient an injection which patients fear but it's not harmful...instead of meds an injection is many times a better treatment

Plus it's not as if injections hurt a lot...it hurts a little

N that's the punishment the patient got

Did he really actually inject it? was the patient supposed to get it anyway and harib pretended that he is doing it because the patient laughed at him?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
They implied he injected it
Lol

And I laughed so hard at patients reactions

Many people r over scared towards injections

Whereas it's neither that painful nor dangerous

Stitches r way more painful
sanashau thumbnail
Lol. It's just a shot. What was he giving? Vaccine? Or a medication?
sanashau thumbnail
I watched episode 10 guys.
It was good. I'm still confused why is shazia acting like this? She doesn't see that tai jaan is manipulating her as well? Why is she ok with tai jaan forcing Haya to meet faris again? Why is she mean to her parents? She was ok the first few episodes.
Coming up tai jaan, she is evil. Why is she eavesdropping? She obviously doesn't want any kind of understanding to develop between Haya and harib. She knows the kind of person harib is and is using it for her own means. She doesn't even care about her own biological kids, and harib isn't even her own, so I have zero expectations from her as far as harib goes. Burning the shirt on purpose! Haya needs to figure tai jaan out asap. Because she is the only one who can iron this all out. She is the one who can help harib and her sisters.
Why is tabraiz so spineless? Why can't he confront tai jaan? He wronged her decades ago, didn't stand up at that time to marry her, but atleast now he needs to grow some balls and stand up for his daughters. Maybe he can confide in his wife and daughters. Waise, he's probably thinking it was a blessing in disguise that he didn't marry the evil tai jaan.
I wonder what she did to harib? I'm pretty sure it's because of her he has developed this disorder. He is really not that bad. I don't even feel scared of him. Come to think of it, he hasn't even been physically abusive. He is childlike like Abby says. Wants attention. The only thing he does is yell.

Waise my husband would have blown up if I burn his shirt lol.

Ok that's it for now. Detailed review tomorrow.

Good night my gals
sanashau thumbnail
Also, I don't think harib gave the patient the shot. He was probably just scaring Haya. Or maybe the patient was supposed to get the shot anyway.

Why was shazia acting like this with her husband? Koi tameez naheen hai. Tai jaan basically spoiled her right?
sanashau thumbnail
Sami was brilliant. Javed sheikh, shazia, Haya 2 were good, so was Armeena. Sameena is awesome! But why is she dressed up with makeup and high heels at home??