Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@sana

Write ur fb posts here

SHould I post all of it together?
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I binged watched this show so I have a lot to say. I knew harib was a victim as well on the wedding night. The way he got emotional and had fear of abandonment when Haya did not say anything about the kangan. The next morning he completely dissociated himself from the previous night's episode. I knew it right away that he he suffers dissociative episodes related to some trauma and likely childhood trauma in this case. He is not tayi Jan's real child, so maybe it was her? She abused him?

I have to admit, then"abuse" scenes were not gruesome at all. Even in those scenes, I felt for harib. His pain. He wants to liked and loved. Somewhere inside there is a child who wants to be loved and held.
I was putting off watching this show because in the promos the scenes were a little unsettling
For those who say, why is Haya not saying anything and why is she just accepting this abuse like a meek person, give her a break. She has only been married for a few days. Things are sinking in. I can say from experience that the first few months of Marriage you are just trying to figure out your relationship, in laws, how to deal, who to deal with, who to ignore. Things happened too quickly for her and tayi jaan hasn't given her a chance to understand what's going on. She keeps talking about faaris and she is the one who created a few misunderstandings between harib and Haya. She is so manipulative goodness. Haya will learn how to deal with harib. She will realize on her own what tayi jaan is upto and she will fight for herself and harib. Especially for harib. For I think, he is the re victim here. Just give her some time. One cannot and should not walk out of a relationship without getting help first. Marriage counseling exists for a reason :) if things don't work even after that, then by all means but have to make things work. Allah doesn't always hand you everything on a silver plate.

Secondly: I have read a lot of criticism on how Haya is reacting to this abuse and how she should handle it. Let me tell those people that it's not as easy as it all sounds. It's difficult to get out of an abusivd relationship no matter how educated the girl is, her background, family. An abusive relationship has periods of abuse and periods of what's called "honeymoons phase" where the abuser is super sweet. Sometimes, the victim is made to believe that they deserve it or are the cause of this abuse. We as physicians are taught to acknowledge this, give the victim support and let them know that help is available whenever they are ready. The goal is to approach this every single time slowly and not to pressurize. Give them resources if needed when things go out of hand at any point. Trust, it's not easy to get out of an abusive relationship

And thirdly: I dont think the last scene of episode 9 was a confession scene or there will be a period of "redemption." It was an acknoweldge of his fears and grief that came out suddently. His fear of being alone. His fear of being abandoned. Like I said, he is the victiim too along with Haya so kahan ki redemption. He cant control his actions and sometimes he may not even be aware of this actions like the wedding night scene. I think Haya should seek therapy for him because thats what he needs. He has fear of abandonment. It will be lifelong therapy unfortunately. At least in real life.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@SANA
WOW

CLAPS

CLAPS

APPLAUDS

This is the BESTEST review on the show I hv read till date

The way u addressed the scenes with reality n yet pointed out the shortcomings in the screenplay is EXCELLENT

Hats off to u gal
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I just finished watching epi 10
Another very good epi

Review coming soon

Let others watch
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I just finished watching epi 10

Another very good epi

Review coming soon

Let others watch

Aap kahan ho!!! Want to talk about beinteha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Jumma mubarak

RASM E DUNIYA epi 10

First things first ...can HAARIB plz wear white shirts at least once every wk...even if it's burned we don't mind ..we won't laugh...never knew some1 can look THIS good in a white shirt...coming to the shirt scenario I really liked how it was executed...he recognized its not his shirt when haaya bought Faris shirt...when she bought he saw it got burned but still put it on and went to the hospital...i LOVED it how he gave "saaja" to the patient by taking out an injection ...hahaha...that was too good...sami is just so damn good as HAARIB

...i really like how chachijaan is so good at playing mind games as she again gave cheque to haayas mom to pay the debts...

..Faris n new haaya scenes r nice to watch...i liked how Faris reacted when he got to know the other guy likes haaya...billu was very good there

and the gal playing shazia she is doing her job pretty well...i feel so bad for haayas dad tabrez...he knows why it's happening but can't say it to any1 nor do much..

..this is one show where I like watching the side tracks n characters as well...the precap is scary...will haaya indeed burn all her parents clothes?...eekksss...i m scared
sanashau thumbnail
Guys who is swapna nair??? She was kinda rude to me on fb today...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

Guys who is swapna nair??? She was kinda rude to me on fb today...

Plz don't go into any arguments with swapna nair

She is an Indian journalist who went CRAZY over Sami after watching him in a few Pak dramas which aired in zee zindagi in 2015 n 2014

She is so crazy that she posts samis interview on her magazine and newspapers Bollywood section

She loves Sami on-screen n off screen as well

When Sami went to Mumbai for some Bollywood offer he got ...she met him took another interview n published it

So she is doing samis publicity in India free men just coz she loves him so much

And she says now that she met him in person she likes him even more

So plz spare swapna nair

Don't go into any arguments with her

She is very imp for Sami career

And like us she is watching all Sami shows on air now lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

@abby what is "saaja"

Saaja means punishment
sanashau thumbnail
@abby: are you her friend or mine ?
I wasn't arguing. Do I seem like an argumentative person to you? I think I was being overly sensitive and was taken aback by the direct and "no nonsense" way she responded to me. But it's all good now