Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@sana
Write ur fb posts here
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just watched episode 4..
I am still not getting into this show.. Why is haya shown as so weak and so scared where are
sisters are evil and money minded? the middle one practically through her under the bus for a free
honey money? Only thing interesting is sami and armena interactions..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Just watched episode 4..

I am still not getting into this show.. Why is haya shown as so weak and so scared where are
sisters are evil and money minded? the middle one practically through her under the bus for a free
honey money? Only thing interesting is sami and armena interactions..

Catch up till epi 9

Things will get clearer

U will get ur answers
mimixoxo thumbnail
one thing I didn't like when sami said he has feeling for haya... she didn't say anything, my heart broke and she ran away.. Another question is sami's family is loaded but do they are live together?
Also, why is their house from the outside looking like its going to break down any second, they need a serious paint job lol.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

I have read a lot of criticism on how Haya is reacting to this abuse and how she should handle it. Let me tell those people that it's not as easy as it all sounds. It's difficult to get out of an abusivd relationship no matter how educated the girl is, her background, family. An abusive relationship has periods of abuse and periods of what's called "honeymoons phase" where the abuser is super sweet. Sometimes, the victim is made to believe that they deserve it or are the cause of this abuse. We as physicians are taught to acknowledge this, give the victim support and let them know that help is available whenever they are ready. The goal is to approach this every single time slowly and not to pressurize. Give them resources if needed when things go out of hand at any point. Trust, it's not easy to get out of an abusive relationship

WOW SO WELL SAID
Bingo on the bold part
This aspect has been highlighted in quite a few dramas I hv seen with complicated hubby n all of them had this aspect in common

And haarib isn't violent

Other men are way worse

mimixoxo thumbnail
you know who's abusive
Omair Rana in Piya bedardi ( that's one phyco case)..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

you know who's abusive

Omair Rana in Piya bedardi ( that's one phyco case)..

No one can beat mallik mansoor from saye e deewar

God emaad was so good in portraying him

I will screw hum tv if emaad doesn't get an award for best actor in a negative role
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

one thing I didn't like when sami said he has feeling for haya... she didn't say anything, my heart broke and she ran away.. Another question is sami's family is loaded but do they are live together?

Also, why is their house from the outside looking like its going to break down any second, they need a serious paint job lol.

Yaar u need to watch epi 5 to 9 asap
Then we will be in the same pg n then we can discuss

Now if I say something to ur posts I may end up giving spoilers based on what happens in future epis

So plz jaldi jaldi catch up kar

N plz write a short review the way u wrote for epib4

And I do agree about the building ...but one aspect I like is ...pak dramas always don't show fancy duplexes...people live in such houses as well

And the fact that they live together is a very normal thing...in many Asian households the brothers live in the same building in separate floors with their respective families

Here Sameena pressure is shown comparatively well off than haayas family but not that loaded either

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WOW SO WELL SAID
Bingo on the bold part
This aspect has been highlighted in quite a few dramas I hv seen with complicated hubby n all of them had this aspect in common

And haarib isn't violent

Other men are way worse

I feel like people get judgemental way too fast. Like bolti kioon naheen, divorce kioon naheen deti, bhaagti kioon naheen etc. You cant comment unless you have been in that situation yourself. Its easy to site on the other side of the fence and give your opinions. And this applies to any situation in life. The fact of the matter is, its difficult to comprehend how we would react if we are put in that similar situation.