Posted: 7 years ago
One of the BEST epis of RASM E DUNIYA today
Whoa

It was too good

Sami is stealing the show left right centre
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched all 9 episodes today. Oh man it was amazing! There is so much to write. But quickly would say this show is not about how to deal with domestic abuse. Harib is a victim here as well. I knew it from the first wedding night scene.
sanashau thumbnail
This ones random:

I don't understand why they always say "koi stress toh naheen hai?" I mean come on. In real life, in a stroke patient, as a physician I ask about risk factors like hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, family history, history of blood clots, but never about "stress." Lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SamiKhan..u r on a roll in 2017..like LITERALLY...after 2 fantastic epis of TERE BINA and BEINTEHA todays
RASM E DUNIYA epi 9 was a DHAMAKA...
Haariiibbb...omgfff...i LOVE him...and he is a doctor...whoa...eeekkkss...super impressed...today it was HAARIBs show all the way...starting from the first scene in the bedroom where he tells haaya her eyes tell everything...but the truth is HAARIBs eyes r most expressive..

...i find it UNBELIEVABLE the way Sami changes expressions n attitude in just one single scene...in the bedroom scene one moment he is all cute with haya laughing off calling her masoom...n next moment when she talks about going out with shazia his tone expressions completely changes...i don't know how Sami does it...its endearing how he doesn't get angry at the rudeness of the sister...n leaves his breakfast to drop her to university...it felt good when he took haaya upstairs himself today..

..plus he is smart...i liked how he almost caught shazia on the hospital issue by asking abt the fees and file...it was intriguing how he met a friend in the hospital n the friend seems to know he has problems n asked if he acts normally with the wife or not...so people around him does know about his problem..

...last but not the least...the CONFESSION cum bandage scene was so beautiful...i had goosebumps...today it showed even though haarib keeps on talking about giving punishment to haaya ...deep down he can't even stand a scratch on her...samis body language while doing the bandage showed us that n when we saw he was crying n doing it even I had a lump in my throat...today for the first time he opened up to haaya.. showed his vulnerable side n that subsided haayas fear to a big extent...for the first time haaya n haarib bonded and tbh I didn't expect the scene to touch a chord like this...the dialogues the tears the UNBELIEVABLE acting by Sami took the confession scene to another level altogether...i was so relieved when haaya held his other hand n let him know she will be there ...WOW...maaza aa gaaya...

P.S..i can't take my eyes off to this new Sami Khan...its like back to tootay hue par days...he looks SO FRESH HANDSOME FIT YET HEALTHY...i was literally drooling on the suit look in the hospital n the black shirt look in the confession scene...even in the night suit he looked so good...ya Allah rahem...plz plz plz stay like this... just like this
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sanashau

I watched all 9 episodes today. Oh man it was amazing! There is so much to write. But quickly would say this show is not about how to deal with domestic abuse. Harib is a victim here as well. I knew it from the first wedding night scene.

Whoa

U finished all 9 epis in one day

Unbelievable yaar
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanashau

Crazy 😲

Word Count: 1

sanashau thumbnail
Here is my detailed analysis:

I binged watched this show so I have a lot to say. I knew harib was a victim as well on the wedding night. The way he got emotional and had fear of abandonment when Haya did not say anything about the kangan. The next morning he completely dissociated himself from the previous night's episode. I knew it right away that he has dissociative episodes related to some trauma and likely childhood trauma in this case. He is not tayi Jan's real child, so maybe it was her? She abused him?

I have to admit, then"abuse" scenes were not gruesome at all. Even in those scenes, I felt for harib. His pain. He wants to liked and loved. Somewhere inside there is a child who wants to be loved and held.

For those who say, why is Haya not saying anything and why is she just accepting this abuse like a meek person, give her a break. She has only been married for a few days. Things are sinking in. I can say from experience that the first few months of Marriage you are just trying to figure out your relationship, in laws, how to deal, who to deal with, who to ignore. Things happened too quickly for her and tayi jaan hasn't given her a chance to understand what's going on. She keeps talking about faaris and she is the one who created a few misunderstandings between harib and Haya. She is so manipulative goodness. Haya will learn how to deal with harib. She will realize on her own what tayi jaan is upto and she will fight for herself and harib. Especially for harib. For I think, he is the re victim here. Just give her some time. One cannot and should not walk out of a relationship without getting help first. Marriage counseling exists for a reason :) if things don't work even after that, then by all means but have to make things work. Allah doesn't always hand you everything on a silver plate.

Oh and I love the Haya number 2. She is a cutie :)

PS: I must say sami looks hot :)

sanashau thumbnail
@abby: I'm a doctor too :)
sanashau thumbnail
I can write a 10 page paper on this show and the character analysis.