Posted: 7 years ago
There was an armeena bilaal phone convo as well
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

There was an armeena bilaal phone convo as well

Oh yes I forgot to say that I watched it. when she asked him if he loves her and he said: yes. then she said : I don't love you any more. That was a heart breaking scene.😭
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so she is the step mom taking revenge for her own crazy self??????
nuts ... both love birds look so cute to gather... Sami is shown nutzzz... before he knows the truth... what will happen if her finds out the truth?????
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just realized that Sana Javed would have been nice here too instead of Armeena.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg
Yes

Sana Javed

She wud hv been PERFECT

But she is doing a movie at present with Danish taimoor
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Loved today's epi
Detailed review coming soon

Let others watch
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Episode 5 RASM E DUNIYA
WHOA...i LOVED it how Harib didn't turn out to b the way we expected him too...he is not psycho but has different layers to his persona and haarib mom aka tai jaan KNOWS IT...starting from the continuation of the wedding night scene to the wedding morning scene where haarib n his mom had some eye talk which seemed like a mystery

To the scene where haaya came to him to take permission to go home...Sami rocked their in giving the "silent" treatment...man that silence was so powerful...i m in awe at how that scene was executed n how he kept playing with the phone even after she left... WOW...

Then haaya staying away for 20 mins scene ...i was so ready to see anger but NO surprising every1 he said he was waiting for her to come bk n then drink the tea n then started drinking the cold tea maaze se
Claps claps to the writer director n Sami for not making it into a typical psycho hubby show

Last but not the least bilaal is excellent as Faris n the flashbacks of haaya Faris r such a breather ...

I loved armeena waalima jora...i so wish we at least got one scene of haarib haaya sitting on stage as bride n groom...either the wedding or the waalima...sighsss...anyways coming back to the show I loved the dining table naasta scene too...haayas sisters r hilarious...all n all zabardast episode...so worth the wait..
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great review Abby. It was a good episode. Armeena looked STUNNING in the Valima outfit!! Even though she lacks acting skills, she makes it up with her prettyy face 😆 I felt so sad, when her mom sent her back while she was helplessly crying 😭 I can't wait for her to speak up and give it back to Harib.
draconian123 thumbnail
I think Armeena is SUCH fabulous actress. I feel her acting is ON point and no other actress would've brought such glamour to the role. she made that jora look beautiful. Sami is equally as stunning in his acting and subtleties. I think they're both fine artists. I love this Rasmeduniya.
Edited by draconian123 - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Kinda disagree with both
ARMEENA is not "fabulous " when it comes to acting felt

She was terrible before n I used to avoid her shows like a plague

But in bin roye she was better n tolerable

N here also she is improving

Also I don't find her THAT pretty either

She has nice skin n eyes but that's abt it