Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">ok so i guess i am asking it in every Hinna's post,when is this show starting?😛(may be coz you make all the posts,ok most of em😛).</font>

<font size="2">Anyway seconding every one here about Armeena.She is only chitti gori aatay ki bori with no talent and or expressions whatsoever.</font>
<font size="2">I think i am the only person here who haven't watched any single Sami's show in her life,mainly becoz i only mostly watch hum's shows and he has never been there (sadly). Except i remember watching a few scene of one of his show,i cant remember the name but its title song was so good." main haasaay pul gae vay teri rah vich rul gae vey" .Punjabi.</font>

I think ur talking about the show Teri Rah Mein Rul Gai on urdu1 it stars sami with samiya mumtaz
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Tere rah mein gul gayi had yumna as well with Sami n Samiya
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@onepound...yaar tu kaha mar gaya tha

Thank God I u came back

Yaar plz start watching this show

It's good

Armeena is quite tolerable here and Sami is inon different role here

And finally Sami n hum hv broken the ice and Sami is coming to hum with ayeza n zahid in a new hum tv show from June July

But before that start watching this

🤣 i am back for a while 😆

What is it already on air? i thought it is yet to start.Lemme youtube.Ok i'll give it a try.

WoW now thats a news.Feels like Sammi is finally coming on hum so that i will watch his shows too 😎 lol

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I think ur talking about the show Teri Rah Mein Rul Gai on urdu1 it stars sami with samiya mumtaz

Ahh yes exactly.i remember i started watching it then it turned boring or something.But what a beautiful OST,gotta download and listen to it again.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yes start watching the epi jaldi jaldi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
WOW
RASM E DUNIYA SCORED A WHOOPING 6.3 last wk epi 3 which is even higher than the epi 1 trp 5.5

So DAMN happy for SAMI...BILAAL...sameena peerzada

Armeena s REALLY lucky

This is her first superhit on tv being the solo lead

Can't wait for epi 4 today

It's closely followed by SMM 4.1

I m glad SMM ending today

No more clashes on Thurs

@RD or RUSHAR or AWIDA...plz post the trp pic which Sami posted in his fb

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Firstly I want to say I love Sami and Sameena mom son Jodi...their 2 min scene in the beginning at the dining table was so simple yet beautiful ...reminds me of the ghaao days but this equation is even better n more mysterious
I m kinda surprised and impressed how Sami showed both sides of his personality...one in the beginning n one in the ending ...

Such a contrast but he made us believe BOTH r HAARIB...claps claps
Special mention to the wedding costumes...the red black combo was killer...

Haaya Faris flashback scene was so cute..i wait for these flashbacks... and faaris n his mom confrontation scene where bilaal asks her if she is sure that she indeed cares for him was too good...so at the face...

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...the FOREVER awaited wedding night scene...was waiting for it since the very first teaser came and it was just WOW...loved it how the change wasn't sudden...there was a build up ...loved the tearing of the flowers n lying down as if he is in a trance...THAT PART was EPIC...like haaya we were also confused what's happening...n the end scene when he asks why is she standing there so casually as if the last few mins didn't exist...there cud hv been no other way to end the epi...the precap is even BETTER...god can't wait
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I skipped Sameena's scenes, in fact I skipped the whole episode, except the last 10 minutes. Loved Sami's acting. also I started appreciating Armeena's acting. she made me feel for her when Harib woke up and Haya was afraid, so she stood up soon. then he innociently asked her why is she standing? this was funny. I loved precap. This show is getting interesting now. but still can't digest Sameena.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
U shud hv watched the bilaal scenes at least
And the opening dining table scene

Those were very good

And coming to Sameena she is not out n out evil here like she was in ap ke liye as FQ sister

Here her scenes r very much watchable as it's grey ...not black
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U shud hv watched the bilaal scenes at least

And the opening dining table scene

Those were very good

And coming to Sameena she is not out n out evil here like she was in ap ke liye as FQ sister

Here her scenes r very much watchable as it's grey ...not black

I'll try my best Abby. but you see I am loving Sameena as Bilal's mom in Saanp Serhi. She is charming there and I know why you love her. it is just that I don't want to spoil the magic by watching her playing the evil mother of Bilal here.
But Sami and Bilal are true charmers here. and Armeena started to grow on me.😃