Eewww

Not madiha

I cudnt watch dhaani for her in the first place

She is too ordinary to b a solo lead between 2 hotties

But yes kubra cud hv been a good choice

But she is literally everywhere

Now that I think of it...sumbul iqbal cud hv played haaya

I liked her in ghayal...the recent ARY show

Finally we can agree on someone. Yes, Sumbul I like.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@JNAM...THANK GOD...finally we agree on something lol
Sumbul wud hv really looked good with both Sami and bilaal

And she is a good actress as well
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

Yes, there could definitely be casting couch at play. After all, celebrities in Pak are fairly rich, and pretty much every other youngster seems to want to be on TV these days.
But we are also assuming that all casting directors know their job and have a feel for what the character must be like. But how many such casting directors must there be, esp. in SE Asia's TV industries? I mean even Bwood which has a lot of money and a viewership in millions is notorious for giving short-shrift to behind-the-scenes people of vital importance like casting directors. It is only when people like DIbakar Banerjee, Rajat Kapoor, Vishal Bharadwaj, Sriram Raghvan and their ilk took over directing duties that Bwood starting to have proper casting directors. I mean that is why Kuch Na Kaho is such a revelation to me-it suggests that effort has gone into the casting of each role, even the phuphoo..:-)

And Armeena might have some online following. I just find her very inept like you said. As for Neelum, I really do not find her anything but villainous in her appearnace, and I really think she could do well if she got to do some really vile characters in well-written shows, like in Mere Meherbann. But apparently, not many people want to consistently play dark characters :-)
I think Madhia from Dhani could have done well here. She has some spunk, is cute, and would be age appropriate opposite both (she might look bit younger than Sami, but she did play a romantic lead opposite him in a supposedly well received show, Dhaani). She'd have been my choice, or Iqra, or Kubra Khan (although she seems everywhere these days :-D).

@red. Totally agree. Madiha is very beautiful and talented..her voice is musical. Do you know that she plays the lead role in Saanp Serhi opposite Bilal Abbas, and they look gr8 togather too?πŸ˜› And Iqra is such a cutie. She is the best in Choti si Zindagi. πŸ˜ƒ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I like iqra as well
She rocks in choti si zindagi

But she wud hv looked too young for Sami

Coming to madiha...after watching 30 epis of her with Sami in dhaani I don't want her anywhere or that matter any geo heroine anywhere near him for 2 yrs min
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I like iqra as well

She rocks in choti si zindagi

But she wud hv looked too young for Sami

Coming to madiha...after watching 30 epis of her with Sami in dhaani I don't want her anywhere or that matter any geo heroine anywhere near him for 2 yrs min

🀣 . You are fed up of Geo and its heroines . na?
But coming to Iqra . yes . she'd looked very young for Sami, but this would've helped the show more, cause Sami will look more villain to treat a cute angle like this. so symphathy with the heroine will increase.πŸ˜‰
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh yes. Madiha imam would've been a perfect choice for both. Even iqra aziz would've been fine too. Idk, me kab tak armeena ko tolerate karsaku. Tolerance level khatam, drama dekhna khatam.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this was a hum show they definitly would have taken hina altafπŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hina is too young for haaya
But true hina is all over hum
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok so i guess i am asking it in every Hinna's post,when is this show starting? πŸ˜› (may be coz you make all the posts,ok most of em πŸ˜›).
Anyway seconding every one here about Armeena.She is only chitti gori aatay ki bori with no talent and or expressions whatsoever.
I think i am the only person here who haven't watched any single Sami's show in her life,mainly becoz i only mostly watch hum's shows and he has never been there (sadly). Except i remember watching a few scene of one of his show,i cant remember the name but its title song was so good." main haasaay pul gae vay teri rah vich rul gae vey" .Punjabi.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@onepound...yaar tu kaha mar gaya tha
Thank God I u came back

Yaar plz start watching this show

It's good

Armeena is quite tolerable here and Sami is inon different role here

And finally Sami n hum hv broken the ice and Sami is coming to hum with ayeza n zahid in a new hum tv show from June July

But before that start watching this