Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Awww Faris Haya bit was so cute and I am liking Harib as well so far wonder what makes him go all psycho n abusive πŸ€”

I think when he'll know about faris-haya love story, he'll get insecure & then his insecurities will lead to psycho behaviour. Just a guess. πŸ˜ƒ

So the mother is doing this siyappa to take her revenge, doesnt she realize both of her sons will suffer as well

Word Count: 1

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aah fair enough if thats the case since to his credit he did ask his mother if Haya likes him or not and frankly till the very last episode he wouldnt come to know who the real player is! Sami did look cute as Harib when he was trying to see if Haya was arnd.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@RD...sami was very good in the phone recording scene n also the scene when I'm in the end looking upstairs like a cute kid
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faris Haya are adorable together I liked the second episode abit better than the first.
Wonder how Harib will turn psycho & abusive? πŸ˜•
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally got a chance to watch the second episode and omg Musarat turned out to be such an evil woman. Damn the way she acts all sweet and caring in front of Haya. I guess we have another psycho other than Harib πŸ˜†

I can't believe a mother would give her son a heartbreak just to take revenge from her ex lover. 🀒

Haya and Faris are so adorable together! I really can't see these two separating.
That flashback scene was heights of cuteness and Haya's expressions were so cute.
Armeena does a good job in portraying the innocence in Haya's character.

The kasam uthao scene was too good. My heart went out to Faris in that scene. He looked so heartbroken and helpless.
His tears😭 Damn u Musarat😑
On one side is his mother and on the other side is his beloved.
Bilal is such an awesome actor! I haven't seen anything for him before, but he's convinced me that he actually has talent as well as looks.

I'm wondering though why would Haya's father agree to get her married to Harib. I mean even if she would never get married to Faris, she's still better off marrying someone other than the brother of the guy she loves, where she would be facing Faris everyday.
I guess we will know that in the next episode where Musarat tells Haya's father if you don't accept to get Haya married to Harib then...
Such an evil witch

Harib looked very calm in this episode as well. Maybe he stars being a psycho when he gets married to Haya and finds out some how she and Faris loved each other. Or maybe he is a psycho but no one is aware of it because he hasn't shown that side of him to anyone.
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

actually musarat knew that haris n haya like each other becuz wen haris tries 2 tell harib about his rishta she cuts him off purposely u can tell shes manipulating the situation I think she knows how harib is n wants 2 ruin hayas life becuz of the history she shares with hayas father

You were actually right.
This woman is so evil πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Well I've watched the second episode ..and I have something to say..
I fail to understand what the writer wants to show through this story. it is not that we didn't see mothers plotting against their sons' love interests. we've seen it zillion times ..but what irks me here is that a mother in order to avenge her ex fiancee, not just destroys her son's happiness, but also making a girl come between tow brothers..and this is the worst thing a mother can do. 🀒 It is unreal. a mother even evil one, can stop her son from marrying the love of his life, but not making her his bhabi..forcing them to live togather as siblings.😲 even sadists are more merciful than this mom. πŸ˜”
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just started with the show, watched both episodes..seems interesting! I'm liking the star cast..Armeena can get better though! I didn't like her acting in Bin Roye..but she was side actress so didn't matter much but here she really needs to up her game! looking forward to next episode.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@nilu...so good to see u here yaar
Now we can all discuss the show here

U r right ARMEENA really has to up her game as both Sami and bilaal are amazing n not to forget Sameena peerzada

But she isn't that bad here

She is at least not ruining the show
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Just started with the show, watched both episodes..seems interesting! I'm liking the star cast..Armeena can get better though! I didn't like her acting in Bin Roye..but she was side actress so didn't matter much but here she really needs to up her game! looking forward to next episode.

I agree. She's only tolerable here not that good. She needs to improve a lot.

Sach pucho to I'm watching this only for the handsome boys.