Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shreyayayaya

Am I the only one who waited for #hbd/#sss today? 

What went wrong between them? 
I was sooo hoping to see Namzy Pamzy wishing Nikster. 

Hopefully, personal msg ya call karke wish kiya hoga...
HOPEFULLY ðŸ˜­
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

Ronit posted a pic with niki on his sc... woh pic dekh kar mujhe nimik selfies yaad aa gayi...

kaash uski jaga namik hota😒

Kamaal hai yaar...itne short span me ronit-nikki close friends ban gaye...& NiMik moved on after show ended ðŸ˜­
_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Iceberg is there with his current costar... icberg settle ho gaya aur titanic doob gaya😭

true😭😭
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlgunjan

Kamaal hai yaar...itne short span me ronit-nikki close friends ban gaye...& NiMik moved on after show ended ðŸ˜­

Ronit seems to be the kind of guy whk is very friendly and an extrovert.. he is seen with namik and nikita... donoke saat achi dosti hai uski... namik might have wished her in person.. we never know..

Namik posted an sc video in thailand... view from his hotel room.. as usual he is not there.. only scenery...
kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True... Actually Ronit is more close to Namik..
During EDKV wrap up he posted his & Namik pic thaking 
all crew on sets & special thanks to Namik for helping him during his difficult time...
In party very less people from EDKV were present.
Nikita was most close to Namik on set till 100 episodes & not actually formed any bonding with other cast..( except few like Mamaji & Nanu).
Namik & Nikita are I think no more friends due to reason they know... But I respect them as they did not bought media in between this like other actors in other soaps..

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarikakundra1

Namik and Nikita were really close till 100th episode? Only with two people they used talk on sets? Might be because they are family friends. In an interview, they said their parents are very close too. Maybe, they are behaving to outside world like that.. Because i saw that Namik greeted her. Hope they maintain their Friendship forever. 

They are not family friends... when did they saw their parents are friends too?😕

When did namik wish nikita?
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They are not family friends... when did they saw their parents are friends too?😕

When did namik wish nikita?

+1