Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _NiShI_

momo shivangi and shraddha attended ITA and came for birthday bash

Ok thanks... πŸ˜Š

HappyLibran1910 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Iceberg's current costar wears a lot of make up...

I guess nikki's bday and telly award celebrations are going on together... shraddha and mohsin are at both the places...

Looks like EDKV members came early n then dream girl after awards !! Only the politically correct family of EDKV are there πŸ˜‰ Ronit is always there at all parties generally πŸ˜Š
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amks2016

Looks like EDKV members came early n then dream girl after awards !! Only the politically correct family of EDKV are there πŸ˜‰ Ronit is always there at all parties generally πŸ˜Š

Nikita's tt fc posted ronit's sc pic with her and someone commented that she kind of ship themπŸ˜•..

Nikita's tt fc posted ronit's sc pic with her and someone commented that she kind of ship themπŸ˜•..

No worries Nikki will friend zone him in a sec πŸ˜† so far she cld not only zoone out apna hero in any zone πŸ˜Š- jus for fun 
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They just posted another pic of Nikki and Ronit along with another woman... Don't know who she is...
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castile2

They just posted another pic of Nikki and Ronit along with another woman... Don't know who she is...

All-present glass in hand is so distracting...πŸ˜” the only constant πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Castile2

That is Mansi A very close friend of Ronit :) n Nikki as she knows her from her model long days !! That's the connection all frenz only πŸ˜‰
Shreyayayaya thumbnail
Am I the only one who waited for #hbd/#sss today? 
What went wrong between them? 
I was sooo hoping to see Namzy Pamzy wishing Nikster. 
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreyayayaya

Am I the only one who waited for #hbd/#sss today? 

What went wrong between them? 
I was sooo hoping to see Namzy Pamzy wishing Nikster. 

No one knows what happened.. they didnt had any huge fights.. if they had mirch masala lagake sbs, sbb aur baki media kabka news banadiya hota... 
As a nimik shipper i like to believe that both had feelings but didnt want to continue with it so decided to keep distance from each otherπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No one knows what happened.. they didnt had any huge fights.. if they had mirch masala lagake sbs, sbb aur baki media kabka news banadiya hota... 
As a nimik shipper i like to believe that both had feelings but didnt want to continue with it so decided to keep distance from each otherπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This is giving ShraMan vibes... real EDKV...πŸ˜‰
Entering danger zone.., i need to run...πŸ˜†