Can I sleep with you: Abhishek Bachchan asked 1st love Zeenat Aman

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Abhishek Bachchan has always been a big fan of yesteryear Zeenat Aman's timeless beauty.

Mumbai: On a chat show hosted by good friends Riteish Deshmukh and Sajid Khan, Abhishek Bachchan made a startling revelation about himself.

In the show, the Bluffmaster!' start reportedly revealed that he had a huge crush on Zeenat Aman and had once asked her to sleep with him.

At the age of 5, when he was accompanying his father Amitabh Bachchan for a shoot to Himachal Pradesh, an innocent Abhishek asked Zeenat Aman, who had just wrapped up her part of the shoot and was going back to her room, who was she going to sleep with. To this, Aman replied alone'. Upon hearing she was going to be alone, Bachchan Jr asked if he could join her.

Unsure about how to turn down the kid's request, she jokingly said aur thode bade ho jao phir.'

Link - http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/111116/can-i-sleep-with-you-abhishek-bachchan-asked-1st-love-zeenat-aman.html
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was cute until I read Zeenat's response -_______-

This article is GROSS.

Small bachcha wanted to sleep by her side, WTH is wrong with people 😑 😭
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
893917 thumbnail
Imagine a five year old asking a woman who was she going to sleep with? Bacchan parivaar ka sanskaar!
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The-Dilettante

Imagine a five year old asking a woman who was she going to sleep with? Bacchan parivaar ka sanskaar!

arre, kids are like that onlyyy.. if they like you they keep following you around, everywhere or keep pulling you everywhere they go, and if you say no they will shower you with questions.πŸ˜ƒ I think Abhishek meant to say, he liked her and this incident happened and he asked her that question innocently, but the way things are written in this article + Zeenat's response are pathetic.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thats an awkward exchange πŸ˜•
222149 thumbnail
Similar article came out some years back but the shooting was in Nepal for Mahaan..yeh abhishek ne ZA se kitni baar same baat kahi thhi πŸ˜†
Yeh lo http://www.glamsham.com/movies/news/09/mar/13-abhi-asked-zeenat-aman-if-he-could-sleep-with-her-030903.asp πŸ˜†
Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what happ no comments from his mim and dad...
lagtaa haiii dekhaa nahii aab tak..πŸ˜†
humdekhenge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Similar article came out some years back but the shooting was in Nepal for Mahaan..yeh abhishek ne ZA se kitni baar same baat kahi thhi πŸ˜†
Yeh lo http://www.glamsham.com/movies/news/09/mar/13-abhi-asked-zeenat-aman-if-he-could-sleep-with-her-030903.asp πŸ˜†

Maybe he thought ki ab bada ho gaya hoonπŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Big deal. I'm sure his Papa asked Zeenat the same question.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Maybe he thought ki ab bada ho gaya hoonπŸ˜†

Arey it could be same incident narrated twiceπŸ˜†

Abhi was a kid but Zeenat's reply was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ