Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Azfar Rehman is killing it yaar. I can't help but feeling scared of him as Parwez..even in a simple scene, like when he was driving the scooter to reach to Maham's house. but seeing him restless emagining Maham is bridal dress made me feel for him..coz after Aftaab's stupidity I know that Parwez loves Maham more.
Sara Khan is very beautiful and angelic. I feel sorry for Maham , coz every body watches her, and misunderstands her. I guess this is the effect of the black magic.
This is maybe the only show which I can't blink watching it, leave alone forwarding any scene. even side characters have strong characters and something to do.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@awida, I totally agree with what you said.
Azfar is doing his role perfectly so is Sarah.
I wish it was someone else instead of Ali Abbas in the role of aftab. Though he's acting good but he & Sarah have 0 chemistry.
I love the ost. ❤️
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for Maham, poor girl doesn't know whats happening around her. Aftab is acting like a cry baby, is Perwez showed up at your door why are you blaming Maham, whats her fault in this?
I'm unable to understand pervez love for maham, he's doing all this to get Maham back by hurting her feelings etc..but then he says to her phupho that maham shouldn't get effected? didn't make much sense to me.

Liking the show so far, it has a very interesting story line. I love Aftab and his dad's convos. His dad is such a wise man, gave him the right advice.
^ we can't blame aftab for doing this. Its all kaalaa jadu effect.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Parwez ? Out of all names they chose this ? 😳
Btw , I'm curious to know why phupho is doing all this to poor maham. I think in tomorrow's episode we will know because the precap showed Nusrat begging forgiveness from phupho & saying her to punish her & not maham.
Why are you judging a name 😆

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Parwez ? Out of all names they chose this ? 😳

Pervaiz is okay for me but I didn't like the name aftaab.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Btw , I'm curious to know why phupho is doing all this to poor maham. I think in tomorrow's episode we will know because the precap showed Nusrat begging forgiveness from phupho & saying her to punish her & not maham.

yeah I'm curious too. As far as I remember, Maham's parents had a love marriage..maybe its related to that.