Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its getting interesting but I found the fallout between azfar n sara stupid I mean as per the flashback their such good friends but the sec he holds her hand n tells her he likes her she starts hating himπŸ˜† I mean she could have said no 2 him in a nicer way anyway waiting 4 next weeks episodes😊
I love this show it keeps getting better
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yea same, Im liking it too.
.nilu. thumbnail
didn't enjoy today's episode. what about you guys?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am hooked to this show. just've watched episodes 3-6 . and I can't stop liking all the actors in this show. it is because the characters are written very well. so that we relate to them. I feel bad for Maham, but can't stop my self from liking Azfar Rehman's acting as Parvez. His scenes with Sara set screen on fire. That cute flasback scene when he asked her if she likes him, and she was laughing. then he held her hand was wow. Then that candle light scene in which he asked for her forgiveness, then he threatened her. This took my breath. the way he looks into her eyes.😲
Then those black magic scenes. They made me hate Parvez. It is against Islam. and he was shown as a good muslim. so why did he take this step, even after that magician showed him how black magic affected his family?! 😲😑

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

The pace is very fast in today's episode. It was breathtaking. many things happened. I couldn't blink thinking that I'll miss an important detail. so I kept watching till the end.
OMG . I had goosebumps watching Azfar's scenes. such an amazing actor he is! Precap of tomorrows episode is shocking. this isn't for light hearted ppl . 😈
.nilu. thumbnail
It was an interesting episode, a lot of things happened.
i cant wait to watch now :D
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome show , loved every scene today . Cannot wait for the next episode .
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 8 :
What a scary episode! Parwez doing his black magic pits, and the magical's death scenes seemed very real , so they left me scared, but what amazed me most was the transformation of Parwez in the end of the episode. Azfar was unrecognizable. 😲

Sarah Khan too did a good job . Maham looks sweet , yet very worried and obsessed . poor lady. no one can help her. Her mom is trying her best. but her saas and hubby unknowingly add to her misery.πŸ˜’

I loved the cute scene which Ahmar and Abeera shared. I hope writer gives more of their sweet scenes, to lift up our moods . πŸ˜ƒ