nazar e bad, sammi and tumhare hain 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

3 new shows for me this week

nazar e bad, sammi and tumhare hain 😆

I don't think Sammi is my kind of shows.so 3 new shows for me : Nazre bad, Tumhari Hain and Mushrik.😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Nazre Bud facebook page released full OST of the show. It has lots of scenes from the show . can't wait.
If you want to watch it go to @NazreBudOfficial on facebook.
Thanks!
why isnt the ost good like mohabbat aag si :(
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think this OST is situational . it will go well with the plot of the serial.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode one:
It is a very interesting show. The main plot is black magic and hasad. but love is also there .
Sarah Khan (Maham) is in love with her cousin Ali Abbas (Aftab) . her nieghbour Azfar Rehman loves her too . he confesses his feelings for her but she ignored him.
Maham's mom doesn't like her nieghbour (Azfar's mom) coz that woman is very jealous, and she is scary too.
Aftab proposes to Maham, her family likes him. but he has to bring his parents for rishta.

I like the pairing of Sarah and Ali Abbas. but it is Sarah's pairing with Azfar which I am hooked to. coz in each scene they came face to face I feel the fire. Specially when he drove her to collage by bike. seeing them close to each other made my day. Sadly she is in love with someone else.

Notice: Waseem Abbas plays the role of Sarah's father..while his real son plays her lover.😃
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I am glad you like it .this is one of those songs which after more hearings grow on you.⭐️
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys, new here. I just started watching this drama. Looks interesting so far. I can't wait to see whats in store. Going to watch OST to get some idea.
Sara looks really pretty, I'm loving her outfits especially the dupattas 😳 Though I feel her lipsticks are generally too bright for the liking, but it suits her. I like Ali Abbas's acting but he seems like someone who is not very emotionally oriented so it would be interesting to see later on how he changes with the situation. Afzar looks creepy scary to me right now 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Hi guys, new here. I just started watching this drama. Looks interesting so far. I can't wait to see whats in store. Going to watch OST to get some idea.

Sara looks really pretty, I'm loving her outfits especially the dupattas 😳 Though I feel her lipsticks are generally too bright for the liking, but it suits her. I like Ali Abbas's acting but he seems like someone who is not very emotionally oriented so it would be interesting to see later on how he changes with the situation. Afzar looks creepy scary to me right now 😆

@red. I too feel the same . I had goosepumbs watching his scenes with Sarah. 😲 Something in his way of talking, walking and his looks reminds me of Emraan Hashimi.😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
glad i wsnt the only one who think he resembles to emraan hashmi