Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One thing which I loved of today's episode was when pervez was performing black magic & then they showed maham offering prayers which made it difficult for pervez to continue his dirty work. It is indeed giving a very strong message. Wednesday come fast!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you Pushar for the review ..It is very well written.
I am yet to watch today's episode.. but I am sure it will be as powerful as the previous ones , coz the writer is doing amazing job , and he rose my expectations high.

@awida. Oh. I almost forgot to introduce my myself. I'm Nehel. 😳
Hi-five. 🤗
I'll be waiting for your review. 😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

@awida. Oh. I almost forgot to introduce my myself. I'm Nehel. 😳

Hi-five. 🤗
I'll be waiting for your review. 😃

Welcome Nehal . your name is beautiful. 😃 I am Itidal from Yemen. 😊
I am hooked to this serial . It is my favorite too. I admit that I watch many shows , maybe half the ongoing shows.😆 but this is my favorite because of the strong script , the engaging story , the reality , the characters, and most important the actors. Azfu is my favorite, Sara looks charming , Ali is good , The others too are perfect. I relate even to Aftaab's mom. coz I respect my saas. and this one has a point too. 😕
Hey itidal. Very unique & nice name. 😳
Btw, have you watched sarah's telefilm Deewane do? Its amazing. Give it a try if you haven't , you'll definitely love it. It has adeel chaudhry opposite her.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thanks for recomending it @Nehal.
Just've watched epi 10.. and it was superb .

Just one scene between Parvez and Maham , that too in Aftaab's imagination..just one scene proves how much chemistry Azfu and Sara has. there eyes were shining with happeness..and this is why I am rooting for Parvez although he is a magician , and no one wants some one like him as a family.😔

Those kaala jadu scenes prove how powerful actor Azfu is. withought any vfx effects .. he and the director made us believe those difficult scenes. Also I like how they show Parvez using his powers to help opsessed ppl as well, to get free from black magic. but he does this just to earn money :(

Also loved the way Parvez kicked out his aunt :) . She was scared like hell :).

I am happy that Parvez is having tough times not able to get the love of his life , because prayers , Quraan, sadqa , and zikr can do wonders and safe ppl from evil ppl. I hope everyone keep doing these things to save himself and his family from evil eyes , and black magic.

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for recomending it @Nehal.

I really want you to watch that telefilm asap. Its more than awesome.
Just've watched epi 10.. and it was superb .

Just one scene between Parvez and Maham , that too in Aftaab's imagination..just one scene proves how much chemistry Azfu and Sara has. there eyes were shining with happeness..and this is why I am rooting for Parvez although he is a magician , and no one wants some one like him as a family.😔
Oh. How can I forget about that scene in my review. It was the highlight of the episode. They both had fire in their eyes. That sparkle. They have extremely good chemistry. Still I hate him. I really don't want him to end with maham because people like him who destroy other's happiness have no right to be happy.

Those kaala jadu scenes prove how powerful actor Azfu is. withought any vfx effects .. he and the director made us believe those difficult scenes. Also I like how they show Parvez using his powers to help opsessed ppl as well, to get free from black magic. but he does this just to earn money :(
I've become a fan of each & every character/actor of this drama. From tayi to ahmer, I repeat everyone. Azfu is actually doing well in this role otherwise I've only seen him in masoom/bechara type roles. Sarah&azfu duo was in muhabbat aag si too, its writer is same as nazar-e-bad. Did you watch it ?
Its just not that he is helping people to get free from black magic but is also helping people to get succeed in their evil motives by performing his dirty work.

Also loved the way Parvez kicked out his aunt :) . She was scared like hell :).
His expressions were so scary in that scene.
I am happy that Parvez is having tough times not able to get the love of his life , because prayers , Quraan, sadqa , and zikr can do wonders and safe ppl from evil ppl. I hope everyone keep doing these things to save himself and his family from evil eyes , and black magic.
This is indeed a very good & strong message.
P.s: loved your review. 😳

Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thanks a lot Nehal. I loved your review very much too. I read it before watching the epi , and it got me excited.
Well . forgot to mention how the director showed the mothers' consern for their children too. from Tayi to Fazila to Aftaab's mom , to phopho..each one of them good or bad want only their children's happiness. When Tayi offered to return the money saying that all what she wants is her son's hapoiness, I was touched. This is the beauty of this show..as you said , they made the characters relatable ..so we love them no matter what. 😃 I hope Abeera and Ahmer get a happy ending..although Abeera is another plotting mischeivous person from the bad family.😕 but damn she's very cute. I love her for not telling her about Fazila's words.😳
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Posting some bts pics.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago