nazar e Bad (HUM) - Azfar Rehman, Sara Khan

Posted: 7 years ago

After dazzling us with his charm and intense chemistry with Mahnoor Baloch in Khoobsorat, Azfar Rehman is all set for yet another exciting venture. The actor is going to hit your tv screens with a new drama that is coming soon. However, with a much darker topic this time.

The drama titled Nazar-e-bad is directed by Iqbal Hussain who has recently directed Seeta Bagri. Hussain is known for making documentaries on sensitive topics such as dark magic in the past. This time he is going to highlight the topic on a scale that will cater to the masses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azfar Rehman while in conversation with HIP revealed,

"It's a story based on the harsh realities of life, it revolves around a mediocre family who indulges in black magic. Nazar-e-bad will be a dark play that is guaranteed to give you goosebumps."

When further asked if he thinks this drama would appeal to the masses, he replied:

"We see boards and walls chalked with black magic and dreamy solutions to life and its problems all the time. This is something everyone can relate to, especially a certain class."

The drama features Azfar Rehman along with Sara Khan playing the female lead. The cast also includes Sakina Samo, Fazila Kazi, and many others.

The story is penned by Imran Nazir who previously wrote Muhabbat Aag Si that bagged many awards.Nazar-e-bad is a Momal Shonaid production and will air on HUM TV from the 15th of December 2016

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It looks like a dark consept. I wonder if this show will be a success.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I like both azfar and sara.
Waiting for this show
I hope its good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Azfu n sara both were in the writers last show
Mohabbat aag si
I like this couple in mohabbat aag si
looking forwarc to this one as well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Azfu in on fire it seems
He is everywhere in every channel
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Here is the bost .
I searched for it ..finally I found it.

Teasers look good. I loved the pairing of Sarah Khan and Azfar Rehman. Arzar's look with long hair is gr8.
Haha you didnt have to bring it back :P
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ARY the leader... Kala Jadu season 1 and 2.