@anisha.. wo apni muh miya mithu karta rahta hai isliye..?πŸ˜†  

anyways.. i like his morning and night twwets.. inspiring hote hain..😳

πŸ˜† krk ki deewani uff😑
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

πŸ˜† krk ki deewani uff😑

deewani..? iss me deewangi wali kya baat hai..?πŸ˜• kisi ke thoughts ko like karna deewangi nahi hai madam..πŸ˜† 

anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

deewani..? iss me deewangi wali kya baat hai..?πŸ˜• kisi ke thoughts ko like karna deewangi nahi hai madam..πŸ˜† 

acha iuska thought itna acha heπŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I never thought pregnancy stuff will come up so soon just when we read the spoiler this morning!! Nevertheless looks like Aaliyah-Pragya challenge is already done and now!!

Will it be just a stomach bug like the first time they showed Pragya puking?

Or a fake pregnancy like the second time??

I do not think it's real pregnancy because in Lonavala Abhi and Pragya did not sleep. Nothing was indicated that they did either. They more showed like Abhi wanted to do 'it' but Pragya pushed it for later. Then he had the accident! So no chance!

Post ML, Abhi has been drunk once but then he was way too drunk to do anything and Pragya settled him in his room and left. So that is also not possible!

Unless CVs show a FB which we can't place in the story.. lol. I don't think they will do that because the show so far did not attempt to show AbhiGya romance/passion leading to lovemaking.. they may wanna show that and cash on TRPs too na at some point!!
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I never thought pregnancy stuff will come up so soon just when we read the spoiler this morning!! Nevertheless looks like Aaliyah-Pragya challenge is already done and now!!

Will it be just a stomach bug like the first time they showed Pragya puking?

Or a fake pregnancy like the second time??

I do not think it's real pregnancy because in Lonavala Abhi and Pragya did not sleep. Nothing was indicated that they did either. They more showed like Abhi wanted to do 'it' but Pragya pushed it for later. Then he had the accident! So no chance!

Post ML, Abhi has been drunk once but then he was way too drunk to do anything and Pragya settled him in his room and left. So that is also not possible!

Unless CVs show a FB which we can't place in the story.. lol. I don't think they will do that because the show so far did not attempt to show AbhiGya romance/passion leading to lovemaking.. they may wanna show that and cash on TRPs too na at some point!!

When was this Tia?  I don't seem to remember this. 
nitarata thumbnail
Ohh it was early on, Mili.. after a month or two of marriage. It was just before Abhi-Pragya went to Pune and got stuck in jungle for a couple of days. Pragya was holding her stomach and some guest (was it producer Lalwani??), commented if she was preggy.. Daadi got excited but then Pragya told she wasn't well or something..I do not remmeber the exact details!Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Oh OK, now I remember. Lemon green or yellow dress. Abhi tries to pour tea on her feetπŸ˜•
nitarata thumbnail
Btw today's episode hinted so many things to confuse the viewers!
Daadi scolded Pragya for showing off to Taaliyah! Good job Daadi, it was so not needed.
But then Pragya spoke as if she has a plan against Taaliyah! We have to see if it was just talk of the day or a solid plan.
Both PraDa wanna show Taaliyah their place. But then are they gonna do Mogambo part 2?? (If you do it, please don't hurt Abhi and your own people!! Like please)
Aaliyah has been saying they need to think of a plan.
Ro Daadi was talking about 'babies'!
So all indicate to a plan!!
I didn't think Abhi planned anything. He seemed to want to make Pragya feel good after all the jail and kidnap diaster. Perhaps the surprise meant that. I don't see him having memory back. If it had been back he is too emotional a person to not declare it to Pragya!
Moreover he worried what to do with Pragya when she fainted.. regarding Maa. And he planned to get a doctor to MM only.
I think getting Pragya to MM via Abhi was just a plan to get a doc check Pragya!! It's a situation where Aalu/Tannu are pissed off that Pragya is with Abhi. So they are plotting. PraDa together or individually could be plotting too. One of these will make the doctor lie! Who makes them will be the suspense perhaps.
Would be great if it is Abhi but I don't find it likely so far. Tomorrow's epi will tell us that!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've heard about the epi and read some bits and I have absolutely ZERO desire to watch until this pregnancy thing is resolved. It makes me incoherently angry. The only scene that sounded worth watching was Tanu ranting and Pragya putting her on speaker for Abhi - I watched a bit of that but had to keep the sound muted, Sriti and Shabz expressions were SO INTRIGUING, where on EARTH did Pragya get the nerve to do that?? - but even that doesn't tempt me to actually watch this nonsense until I can have some peace of mind about what's happening. BOO to this plot twist!!! 🀬 β˜’️ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ