Kumkum Bhagya EDT#10

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
YAY!!! Thanks Trish! Welcome all to #10!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
New EDT!!! Yayy , thank you Trishh 😛
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening girls !!!! 
Sadness, indecency and blackmail marked today's episode😲 Here goes: 

Episode opens with Abhi getting back into the car at the PS. And my ear drums got burnt having to hear Abhi's loyalty and "doing the right thing" by the witch😡 Writers, what did we do to deserve to watch this kind of mockery of relationships? Will move on. 

I watched with astonishment and sadness how Sarla maa dealt with the two of my golden people today, Pragya and Purab. What did Purab do to earn such treatment from her?😡Poor guy, the hurt on his face as he is literally pushed out of the house and the door slammed on his face is like🤢😭? This guy is a rock by their side and literally one of her own children. Arguably, the best damaad for that family, loved her daughter to death, and stayed as a pillar of strength with them despite losing his loving wife and be on beck and call at all times and to outlaw him from the family especially when he considers them his own is so unreal👎🏼. I can understand her angst about what is befalling Pragya but still not an excuse to hurt him like that😭 Didn't like it. 

And coming to Pragya, she is a picture of a broken spirit, forgotten by her husband, accused and jailed for a fraud against the husband and seemingly the husband believing it, husband proposing and engaging in rituals of marriage with the other woman and now Iosing all financial ground, with her mother now condemning being with her husband and love of her life😭. I don't know what makes this girl tick😭  Despite this, I overlooked all of the suhaag wali lines, you talk about your love and responsibility towards your husband, I am all ears, but no patience to listen to suhaag, kumkum, MS etc. I have grown immune to these words, as really in this show they don't mean much even though they talk about all this with great reverence. 😡 I don't know what she has in her mind when she says that she cannot leave him, wanted to build a life with him and that she didn't forget that she is his wife. But, but, Pragya, you let him be on this collision course and you are not even hinting at anything to him, so how are you going to BE with him? Are you just planning on hanging around with him while he carries on or worse marry the witch? 😡Is that being with him🤢?  What is keeping you from revealing about the witch's pregnancy to Abhi? How is that supposed to be bad for him to know?😕So just by being on his side, you are not really protecting him from anything, are you?😡 And Abhi saying that he was, is and will be always with Nikita is ...🤢 I don't know what to say about this. Should I even delve on this or move on? 

Even though I understand a mother's selfish love of seeing her daughter safe at all times, I still cannot support the blackmailing tactics that are shown time and again on these shows and movies, choose between your love/husband and your parent, OR ELSE?😡 How is a person supposed to choose between these two impossibilities☢️? Both are different kinds of love, different kinds of responsibilities, different kinds of support systems, but equally important. I hate it when a woman or a man is put in such a position EVER by the so called loved ones😡 What does it prove to the so called loved one anyway ? I have to share here girls, I am trying very hard to be mindful with my elementary grade child never, NEVER to go there about anything😊 Blackmailing of any sort is not allowed in my house ❤️

I hope all this brouhaha amounts to something. But I am getting worried guys, if this whole household is going to land up at MM as one big happy family with husband and wife and both of their families, the other woman and her family living under one roof😡Oh, what a circus that would be and how many more robbery and theft allegations, allegations of infidelity, murder attempts and what not😡☢️ And worse yet, this big, happy family taking part in the ongoing rituals of this dastardly wedding😡🤢

Nikhil guy and his vulgar imitation of the stammering guy, less said the better. And same with Daadi, ID, Aliya, the crass way Daadi spoke with Aliya is so unbecoming of a elder of Daadi's stature😡. She is your granddaughter for God's sake, Daadi, not the YKW, to speak to her in that manner. And what does taunting and mocking an evil person like her achieve? It just gives her more ideas which she didn't otherwise have, to plot and plan some more because now you are riling her up with more insecurities😡🤢? Who enjoys this kind of nonsensical talk between a daadi and grand daughter anyway😡Absolutely hated it👎🏼 Very insensitive of writers. 

Deeply moved by the hurt I saw on Purab's face and complete dejection on Pragya's face. Both of my guys are hurt for no fault of theirs🤢Apart from that, there is nothing to speak of in today's episode😔

That is it from me. 

Edited by mili9 - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Hey mili!!! so glad you had a chance to watch and post today! i am agreeing w your thoughts but i wonder if that will change when i watch the ep.  agreed yday too but then had different reactions while watching 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Btw ydays mina show is from p134 of the last edt 😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4700761&PID=138286870&#p138286870
mili9 thumbnail
Mina, thank you for pointing it out. I won't miss it. I will look for yesterday's Mina's show. Too busy with happenings at work yesterday to look back. How about today's show? I would love to see what you have to say. 
-mina- thumbnail
Hope to get to watch it but not sure when i will! on my way home from work and then will be glued to election coverage.  here is hoping!
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Hope to get to watch it but not sure when i will! on my way home from work and then will be glued to election coverage.  here is hoping!

Minz, I might not have to move to Canada!! 
Naina- thumbnail
Milz, as always, thank you for your thoughts babe. Felt pretty much the same way abt the episode. Having said that, Supriya Ma'am and Sriti were amazing! 
mili9 thumbnail
Can we take a step back and look at what marriage is. It is a social institution, ritualized and sanctified by religion and codified by law. It is a public commitment to uphold commonly held expectations, and in the case of some couples who write their own commitments, to live out specific agreements between the two of them. Marriage isn't something you do unconsciously. It's an experience you build every day with conscious choices after committing to each other - usually with your family, your God and your government as witness, and if not all three at least one of them will likely be there. 

The idea that Abhi is fulfilling his responsibilities unconsciously is dramatic and romantic, but I also find it deeply offensive and unsettling. How can you credit or blame him for his performance as a husband if he doesn't know he's a husband? The whole point of being a husband is that everyone knows that you've taken up the responsibility of being a married man. 

Mina, this is what you wrote yesterday🤗I haven't seen the institution of marriage more beautifully described. Girl, you rock👏. I felt this way somewhat yesterday, how you cannot fulfill marital responsibilities willy-nilly, but has to be done with a sense of purpose, willfully and with responsibility. But somehow that thought must have slipped when I was writing my review. 

Thank you for pointing to me this show, Mina. I would have missed a gem otherwise😃

I am trying not to watch election coverage as my BP is skyrocketting until the position becomes a little more clear. What would I do if there is an unlikely possibility🤢? 
Edited by mili9 - 7 years ago