Ariya ss : falling in love 1ce again 2

loveuyovan thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One week after , the whole etf and narcotics were in the valley .
They had to hike to get into the valley . Arriving to a clearing where they decided to camp, literally everyone were cursing the commissioner.
Arjun pov
We have been camping since 3 hourse . Riya was looking cute as usual .sorry for my language but the etf girls were bitching too much about their leg hurting except for my angel . I don't know why but i think this camping will change our lives .
Sam is giving us instructions and rowan was directing the narcotics to set up tents
"Arjun tum tare ke niche sona chat kya ? Tumhara tent kon banayer ga , tumhari patni ? " riya said snapping me from my thoughts. This girl i tell you guyss , rude as a sailor . But jn a cute way
We were going to share tents . Riya , la and a girl from narotisc , diya in one . Shree chotu and a guys from narcotics in one . The 3 rft girls in one . Armaan and sid in one . And finally me and sameer in one . This is going to be a long week i think
WRITER POV
Tents were set. A fire was lit . Food was being prepare . The sun was setting and reflecting on the lake . The sky was a beautiful yellow orange color
Sakshi was admiring his arjun sir . "Kitna ghouro ge use " shree said teasing her . Riya was talking to sameer and arjun was silent as always . La and armann was all lively dovey . Sid was hell bent kn having a "sexy" time with sakshi .
"Yeh riya apne app ko kya samhajti hai , kabhi arjun ke sath to kabhi sam ke sat chipakti rehti hai " aysah said a little bit frustated .
"I already hate her "
They had dunnier then sat down and talked a little bit .1 by one everyone went to sleep
. Waking up in the morning, they were a little bit sore from yesterday hike
Sam woke up and couldn't find arjun . He went to search for him and found ri , la , sid ro and arjun cramped in one temt sleeping. Sakshi also came bu and became so angry
Hello guys , long time no see ??
Read the first thread first . I tried to upload there but the topic is closed. The story is about ariya and riya owns a catamaran. She workd in etf