Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I CAN'T believe u guys r STILL watching this
Hats off
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

it is the only watchable show on Friday. what to do? I am not a big fan of Khelu's smile to stuck on DB. nor I am a fan of Urwa's hubby.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

it is the only watchable show on Friday. what to do? I am not a big fan of Khelu's smile to stuck on DB. nor I am a fan of Urwa's hubby.

Omg! Same here, nothing good to watch. And me too want to know who is the one behind Jibran's murder ,which I feel is that bua ji played by Saba Faisal. In this Friday's episode she wanted to know from her bhabhi if she asked Behram's mother abt his doosri shadi. Coz she wants Nabiha and his parents especially her father to suffer for rejecting her proposal once.
Edited by MeraMann - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Omg! Same here, nothing good to watch. And me too want to know who is the one behind Jibran's murder ,which I feel is that bua ji played by Saba Faisal. In this Friday's episode she wanted to know from her bhabhi if she asked Behram's mother abt his doosri shadi. Coz she wants Nabiha and his parents especially her father to suffer for rejecting her proposal once.

It will be a big twist. but don't forget that Behram paid a visit to Jibran's murderer at Jail. He keeps torturing Nabiha. he's a bad guy for sure.

MeraMann thumbnail

It will be a big twist. but don't forget that Behram paid a visit to Jibran's murderer at Jail. He keeps torturing Nabiha. he's a bad guy for sure.

U are right. His visit to jail was quite fishy too.But there has been no major development for the past few weeks.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I know, the slow pase is killing the thrill. also Omair and his fiancee's scenes are boring. Just watching it for FQ and Aleezay. Behraam and Nabiha's scenes and dialogues are spot on.
MeraMann thumbnail

I know, the slow pase is killing the thrill. also Omair and his fiancee's scenes are boring. Just watching it for FQ and Aleezay. Behraam and Nabiha's scenes and dialogues are spot on.

At the end if they does show that Behram was never guilty of the murder, then the makers should give a proper explanation of Behram's pathetic behavior all throughout the show.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

At the end if they does show that Behram was never guilty of the murder, then the makers should give a proper explanation of Behram's pathetic behavior all throughout the show.

It will be very difficult. so I think they'll keep dragging the show , and Behraam won't get married till the last episode. This show isn't about Who killed Jibran? It is about How will Nabiha expose Behram? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MeraMann thumbnail

It will be very difficult. so I think they'll keep dragging the show , and Behraam won't get married till the last episode. This show isn't about Who killed Jibran? It is about How will Nabiha expose Behram? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U have a point there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
MeraMann thumbnail

U have a point there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Did u watch today's episode? Can't find it anywhere.