Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I like your way of thinking. it will be gr8 if there is another twist waiting for us. and I am expecting many, coz till now I wonder what made Pehram so bitter .πŸ˜•
The aunt killing her nephew to avenge his wife's father isn't a bad idea, coz psychos can do it.😊
Last episode I was thinking that Saba and Pehram has a lot in common, after all they are negative characters. (Pehram is a negative heroπŸ˜ƒ).
What irks me more are those so called posetivive characters who turned Nabiha's life into a hell: her parents and aunt.😑 I am sad that her only supporter, her uncle is going to die.😭

@BOLD. Coudn't agree with you more.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 9:
Pehraam showed disrespect to his father, and caused him a heart attack. poor father is no more.😭
Again bobo , her sis in law and Pehraam's mom blamed manhoos aurat (Nabiha) for the sudden death.
Pehraam continues his torture.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pace was good in this episode but nothing much happened. How the hell in the world is the girl's fault if her husband dies?? isn't she the one will be effected the most so her best interest is to keep him alive so how is she to blame ??? world is messed up...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This show makes my blood boiling.😑

Nabiha is blamed even for her uncle's death, because she is manhoos aurat.

Behram is nothing but a big badmaash. I am afraid that I'll start hating him.

I just love the baby. whenever Nabiha is holding him or playing with him I feel peace.πŸ˜ƒ but those few moments are always destroyed by Behram's torture.🀒

Behram's mom wants him to get married to another woman. he keeps ignoring talking about this , and God , he climbed those staires like a child. MashaAllah FQ has a gr8 energy.πŸ˜†

I am fed up with the negativity in this show. it is very dark. and precap is showing Behram manhandling Nabiha.😑

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Why don't they end this show?
I can't keep watching Nabiha getting apused, kicked and slapped everytime. plz writers end this torture.😑
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though all the 'saboot' point towards Behram still I feel he did not kill Jibran. Its Saba Faisal who got Jibran killed. Behram might have got a hint about it. Nabiha could have been the next target so he cooked up a story about their relationship to save Nabiha.He got Nabiha out of that house to keep her away from any harm. Its just a guess. I am really eager to see how the story unfolds. Its just 12 episodes aur murderer ka pata itni jaldi chal jayega to baki episodes mein kya dikhaeynge? So picture ab bhi baki hai...πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 13:
For the first time I cried watching Nabiha crying while talking to her mom. I respect Nabiha. She learned how to face this bad world lonely. She doesn't cry often , although she is illtreated by almost every character in Parsai.
FQ is making me wonder how did I love him once upon a time.πŸ˜† I hate both characters he plays in Waada and Parsai. This shows how versatile actor he is!

Now that Pehram's dosri shaadi news came out. Nabiha's parents started believing her. sadly this is too late.
Precap is superb. Nabiha agrees with Pehram on not leaving his house . She is a fighter. I love watching her holding her son , it seems like she is getting her power from his love. super mom!πŸ‘
cimba thumbnail
indeed a fighter ... I wonder who else is involved ... Behram seems too obvious but I am thinking the lady lives with nabiha's bua. (baa's sister in law)
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This show keeps dragging.
Nothing much happened. the same thing again and again. Nabiha and Behram's exchange of words. Nabiha's friend is jealous of her and wants her to stop meeting with her fiancee Omair. Behraam upcoming shaadi which no signs of it happening soon. I am bored.😡
cimba thumbnail
This needs to end asap. I am watching this on FF mode since there is nothing going on but still want to know the end now that I am this far in to the story.