Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

If wife had died hubby would have been married next month and no one would have question his where abouts nor who he was talking / having affair with. Husband dies wife has to stay in some sort socially acceptable rules and regulations. Double standards ... this is even in the best of mordenized world too.

Iddat in Islam is only for women. It is a period of 3 months for divorcee, and 4 months + 10 days for a widow. It is important for women because they deliver babies. so to become sure that a woman doesn't carry a baby from her previous hubby , she has to stay away from marriage for this time. there are also other reasons.
Now what I disagree with Parsai writers on it , that they showed no logic in this Pehram/Nabiha so called affair. coz in Islam if a woman is in Iddat , and she is pregnant, she isn't questioned about her baby's father. coz it is opviousely her previous hubby's baby. It is a rule . 😊

I am waiting to watch how will this show deal with this supject..and when the baby is born..to whom they will name?!πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 5:
It is a filler episode. nothing much happened. but my guess was true. Bua Farzana was rejected by Salman (Nabiha's father) that's why she hates her.
My favorite part was Behram and Nabiha phone call. When he threatened het that she didn't accept his love , now she has to bear his nafrat. 😈

Precap shows the story moving on. Finally Nabiha's baby is coming. Can't wait.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 6 : A Big Shock.
Well . Nabiha delivered a baby boy. and named him Bilal. her parents and mom in law are still think that he is Pehram's son.
Pehram's parents came with rishta proposal. Nabiha's father agreed but asked for DNA test to be done before. it turns out that the baby is Pehram's. 😲 I am not really shocked coz Pehram can do anythings. writers of this show seem to be inspired by Ekta's shows.πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sickening to see how regardless of idaat so called saperation from world poor nabiha is accused and possible corrupt system has proved that baheram is father. Parents don't believe their own daughter. It's called male dominated society.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Episode 6 : A Big Shock.

Well . Nabiha delivered a baby boy. and named him Bilal. her parents and mom in law are still think that he is Pehram's son.
Pehram's parents came with rishta proposal. Nabiha's father agreed but asked for DNA test to be done before. it turns out that the baby is Pehram's. 😲 I am not really shocked coz Pehram can do anythings. writers of this show seem to be inspired by Ekta's shows.πŸ˜†

@bold. AGREED
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 6:
Nabiha wanted to skip marriage with Pehram. she too her baby and went to Jibran's mom, asking her to accept him as her grandchild. but she kicked her. she returned back home, and finally she got married to Pehram.

Another depressing episode. But precap is interesting. coz Pehram insults Nabiha..and told her that he doesn't love her. then gave her divorce papers. I wonder what is really going to happen.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is turning around. Getting interesting each episode
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I hate Pehram. he is spoiling everybody's life. he doesn't spare any one from his bad behavior. Poor Nabiha has to bear the greatest part of it.
It looks like he was after Jibran's death. and maybe he'll cause the death of his own father too.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I hate Pehram. he is spoiling everybody's life. he doesn't spare any one from his bad behavior. Poor Nabiha has to bear the greatest part of it.

It looks like he was after Jibran's death. and maybe he'll cause the death of his own father too.

Though Pehram is acting all negative atm, he is after all the hero. So I don't think the makers will make him responsible for Jibran's death. I think Saba Faisal is the person behind Jibran's death. She was rejected by Nabiha's dad so she got back to him by making his daughter a widow. Though initial investigation might point fingers at Pehram but he might come out clean at the end. Just my thoughts though πŸ˜†
Edited by MeraMann - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Though Pehram is acting all negative atm, he is after all the hero. So I don't think the makers will make him responsible for Jibran's death. I think Saba Faisal is the person behind Jibran's death. She was rejected by Nabiha's dad so she got back to him by making his daughter a widow. Though initial investigation might point fingers at Pehram but he might come out clean at the end. Just my thoughts though πŸ˜†

I like your way of thinking. it will be gr8 if there is another twist waiting for us. and I am expecting many, coz till now I wonder what made Pehram so bitter .πŸ˜•
The aunt killing her nephew to avenge his wife's father isn't a bad idea, coz psychos can do it.😊
Last episode I was thinking that Saba and Pehram has a lot in common, after all they are negative characters. (Pehram is a negative heroπŸ˜ƒ).
What irks me more are those so called posetivive characters who turned Nabiha's life into a hell: her parents and aunt.😑 I am sad that her only supporter, her uncle is going to die.😭