Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

I know pop ch@he jitn@ bhi py@r k@r le mom ki k@mi poori n@hi k@r s@kt@
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

7 yr le@p took pl@ce tod@y n she did @sk him Is she my step mother Why does she not love me

Jitn@ d@rd M@ry@m ke liye hu@ uss se k@hin times guss@ S@@D p@r @@t@ h@i

pl@ying the gr8 protector to the child who is suffering @ll bec@use of him

Next le@p next ep

I'm feeling sc@red c@use the l@yout is the s@me @s b4

M@ry@m @ll @lone @t home; @rs@m is @lre@dy in love with her n she h@s no ide@ bout it; The show him enter the house too

I know it will not h@ppen to her but she will f@ll in love with him but F@is@ will be inclined tow@rds V@ni@ C@use of M@ry@m's birth secret

M@ k@ py@r n@hi mil@ @b @rs@m k@ py@r bhi sh@y@d n@ mile

OMG wh@t if they show Fis@ telling M@ry@m @rs@m ko chor do for V@ni@ then I will give you the love of @ mother

super anaysis .

I cried watching today's episode, This cute girl Maryam suffers a lot. Mom's love is the most important thingbin a child's life. and Fiza is so hell bent on giving her step mothet treatment.😡

Again it is Saad's fault. Noor is such a terrific actor..he made me feel the guilt , bity, love, disgust, anger...each emotion Saad feels. One big mistake can cost a man his whole life..even his beloved ones lives as well. as happened to Fiza and Maryam whom couldn't live normal lives.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The promo gave to creepy vibes, I think the same thing might happen to Marium as did to Fiza.
Fiza-Marium and Bilal--Saad
...esp that line that Fiza said to Marium about staying safe..
..shows that although Fiza may not accept Marium, she sub-consciously looks out for her/ doesn't want something bad to happen to her
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

The promo gave to creepy vibes, I think the same thing might happen to Marium as did to Fiza.

Fiza-Marium and Bilal--Saad
...esp that line that Fiza said to Marium about staying safe..
..shows that although Fiza may not accept Marium, she sub-consciously looks out for her/ doesn't want something bad to happen to her

So why did they leave her alone? This family doesn't learn from its mistakes.😡 I pray for Mariams safety.😭
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
History will repeat like everyone has predicted here n then may b Saad the Saint will speak up n confess!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Well. I have an idea about what is going to happen . I don't think Arsam is going to rape Mariam. I guess they'll be in love ..they'll be alone , and with Mariam's eager for love, she'll just follow her heart.
Next their families are going to know about it. Faiza will be against the marriage. and Mariam will be left pregnant, with no one to marry her. This will be the biggest punishment for Saad..and the strongest message of this show.😒
I dont want her to be raped thats so unrealistic. Why is she being punished?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont want her to be raped thats so unrealistic. Why is she being punished?

This show is far away from reality. so to add more masala to the story the punishment should be from the same kind of the crime.
They couldve thought of another way to make his truth come out like a DNA test
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They couldve thought of another way to make his truth come out like a DNA test

Or by using the old trick..that rere blood group which Mariam needs to recover from a seious accident. 😆 When Saad steps confidently and say's that he has the same blood group.😆