Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fizas character is so unrealistic...koi bhi maa apne bache ke saath aisa nahi kar sakti

Baby will always remind her the horrific night . Her dreams were shattered because of selfishness of another person who did the crime on a helpless girl who was under the effect of medicine. From the starting of this incident trak goes on maaf karna khuda... Is it so easy. You have raped not her body but her soul too. Only if he was not some hero ? Why not aborted the child ? Saad will ever be able to face Fiza if he exposes himself or his daughter ? Why rapist should get away so easily by getting married to victim. Then it will do a great damage to womenfolk.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I like the sencitivity in which this show's makers are moving the story forward, the details they show. Actors are doing perfect jobs in their roles, specially , Noor, Sara, and the actresses who play the mothers.
I know Saad's crime is beyond forgiveness. I feel Fiza's trauma, but motherhood is such a gr8 feeling..which change the girl into a woman..made her more responsible, and sacrifisee. So I can't understand Fiza's way of thinking. I know this can happen, and we see many women leave their unwanted children in roads , or kill them.
i think bilal abbas will play the role of arsam
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Parts of this show remind me of the pakistani drama Mora Piya with Aamina Sheikh and Adeel Hussain, if anybody watched it?
the major change is of course that the roles are switched. Here, She is not accepting of the child, but Ujjala did...
This show is 1000 times better than that vulgar show 😆
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I like the sensitivity in which this show's makers are moving the story forward, the details they show. Actors are doing perfect jobs in their roles, specially , Noor, Sara, and the actresses who play the mothers.

I know Saad's crime is beyond forgiveness. I feel Fiza's trauma, but motherhood is such a gr8 feeling..which change the girl into a woman..made her more responsible, and sacrifisee. So I can't understand Fiza's way of thinking. I know this can happen, and we see many women leave their unwanted children in roads , or kill them.

Its the story which grips you

She needs time to accept. Should be given time to accept the baby and as far Saad is concerned she is under the impression that he did great sacrifice accepting a raped girl. Every time she is reminded of. When Saad raped her he was not drunk , he did intentionally so that she could not marry another guy. Now expecting that she will fall in love with him. Was it not irony that she was telling him that she is his slave now on after wedding. Wrong person has become lord and wronged one has become his slave.
Hoping she should not end with Saad. that will be insult to victimized females.

Heard so many times of cases of babies or unborn baby in the dust bin. Its circumstances. Still a raped woman is blamed for rape in smaller places or with narrow thinking people..

Edited by Neerjaa - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
another time jump!
and bilal abbas is in this too,
did the leap happen? :D
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Promo was shown, it'll happen in next episode
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
7 yr le@p took pl@ce tod@y n she did @sk him Is she my step mother Why does she not love me
Jitn@ d@rd M@ry@m ke liye hu@ uss se k@hin times guss@ S@@D p@r @@t@ h@i

pl@ying the gr8 protector to the child who is suffering @ll bec@use of him

Next le@p next ep

I'm feeling sc@red c@use the l@yout is the s@me @s b4

M@ry@m @ll @lone @t home; @rs@m is @lre@dy in love with her n she h@s no ide@ bout it; The show him enter the house too

I know it will not h@ppen to her but she will f@ll in love with him but F@is@ will be inclined tow@rds V@ni@ C@use of M@ry@m's birth secret

M@ k@ py@r n@hi mil@ @b @rs@m k@ py@r bhi sh@y@d n@ mile

OMG wh@t if they show Fis@ telling M@ry@m @rs@m ko chor do for V@ni@ then I will give you the love of @ mother

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago