Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I wish the her ex-bf was played by someone else because I feel nothing for him.

hes not important...sid emein maaro and wait for Bilal😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

hes not important...sid emein maaro and wait for Bilal😆

Lol yeah at least Bilal Abbas is in this. I have tuned into Rasm-e-duniya too.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I guess @t the end S@@D will le@ve his home @ go @w@y- uski bekhudi ke b@dle mein t@nh@i milegi
or

m@@fi m@@ngeg@ n @fter @ good convo between S@@D n Fis@ she will forgive him but in s@b ke pehle k@ dr@m@ will be worth w@tching
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yesterday's episode was amazing.
Many emotional scenes, powerful dialouges, and super performances. I know many ppl hate Saad. what he did is unforgivable. but Noor's acting made me cry for him. when he was holding his baby (Maryam) , and he hears every body calling her benaam. the way he kissed her and when he rose his head there were tears in his eyes. He knows now what a big crime he did. not just for Fiza, but to his own daughter.

I thought the message this show is giving is that a rapist can correct his crime by marrying the victim, and taking care of her. so his guilt will be over, his crime will be gone. But now I realized that nothing can help a rapist. he'll pay for his crime for the rest of his life.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I thought Saad raped her on purpose foreseeing almost how it wud get her to be his wife eventually, marrying her in no way pay for the crime he did and rather his child suffering bec of him is his biggest punishment hope he owns up to his crime!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ I thought Saad raped her on purpose foreseeing almost how it wud get her to be his wife eventually, marrying her in no way pay for the crime he did and rather his child suffering bec of him is his biggest punishment hope he owns up to his crime!

He is a coward . but I really enjoy watching him when every body praises him for savin😊g the family's reputation.😆 he looks ashamed of himself, but can't tell the truth. he sees his beloved Fiza getting insulted infront of him, tries to stand by her, gets more praises again, but deep inside he feels the guilt. I am sure he regrets his crime.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0

Fizas character is so unrealistic...koi bhi maa apne bache ke saath aisa nahi kar sakti
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fizas character is so unrealistic...koi bhi maa apne bache ke saath aisa nahi kar sakti

Totally agree. In fact this show is so Indian type of a show. many unrealistic things happen..maybe that's why I love it.😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
S@@d ki punishment yehi h@i ki he sees the girl he loves n his child suffer
When he is pr@ised he is like pls don't I feel dh@rti ph@te @ur m@in y@hin g@d j@@oon

R@h@ j@@ye n@ s@h@ j@@yen@

I don't think he h@d the intention of r@ping her; He just s@w the ch@nce @nd let himself loose

If he h@d meticulously pl@nned it his re@ction in the hotel room would not h@ve been so
But then @g@in he h@d lied bout going to Isl@m@b@d ; Knew no one other th@n Fis@ would be home So he m@y h@ve pl@nned it thinking gh@r ki iss@t b@ch@ne ke liye they will @sk me to m@rry her

I w@nt his 3-4 yr to @sk him "Why does m@m@ h@te me n love choti"