Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I wish the her ex-bf was played by someone else because I feel nothing for him.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I wish the her ex-bf was played by someone else because I feel nothing for him.

Totally agree. 😃 who can believe that Fiza fell in love with that guy and not Noor Hassan?!😲😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Totally agree.😃who can believe that Fiza fell in love with that guy and not Noor Hassan?!😲😳

^😆 😆

Oh gawd Saad the guiltfree saint saala aise maze se gyaan baat ta hai like his conscience doesnt prick him or what 😆 he could end up being a role model for ppl committing same crime

Since the baby is born in todays epi so when does the leap set in ?
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RD-

^😆 😆

Oh gawd Saad the guiltfree saint saala aise maze se gyaan baat ta hai like his conscience doesnt prick him or what 😆 he could end up being a role model for ppl committing same crime

Awida - Just read what RD said and that is exactly why Fiza didn't fall in love with Saad. Saad is a horrible person and without knowing it she chose the better guy.

RD - looks like the leap will happen in the next couple of episodes. Don't worry though, Saad will definitely get his comeuppance.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

^😆 😆

I mean before all this drama happened. not after he raped her.😳

I am in no hurry for the leap. coz now Saad will take care of Fiza and her daughter. don't forget that spoiler says that Fiza will have another daughter with Saad. I want to see in detail how this is going to happen.😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Awida - Just read what RD said and that is exactly why Fiza didn't fall in love with Saad. Saad is a horrible person and without knowing it she chose the better guy.

How couldn't I think of this before?😲 I was lost in Noor so I forgot how Saad was !😕 Agree, Saad is that selfish and sick man who broke the woman he loved just to ruin her marriage to the other guy.

RD - looks like the leap will happen in the next couple of episodes. Don't worry though, Saad will definitely get his comeuppance.

I'll hate to watch this happens, but it has to.

Yesterday's episode was very beautiful. and last scene made me emotional .😭 when Fiza's mom said that the real test is coming now, when Saad's mom encouraged Fiza, when Fiza was shocked and Saad kept remembering what he did, and the look on his face, Noor excelled performing the guilty Saad.. so that any one will think before doing something like what Saad did.😭

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
S@@d will h@ve for confess for his older d@ughter; The young guy shown in the ost will be F@is@'s son; she will cre@te h@ll@ @bout the older one being n@ j@@ne kisk@ g@nd@ khoon etc not fit for my son then S@@d will ro@r not one word @g@inst my d@ughter she is my blood
I w@nt f@ther d@ughter scenes of S@@d n the older one; mom will h@ter her she won't know why n he c@n'y s@y @nything but will m@ke up for m@ ki berukhi Seeing his d@ughter s@d guilt ko hog@
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

So you think Bilal Abbas will play Faiza's son who'll fall in love with Fiza's elder daughter. this is another beautiful prediction.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Awida - I agree with you on not falling for Noor/Saad pre rape issue.
Didnt it say in the plot that Fiza will fall in love with him? How else would they have their second daughter 🤣