Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Yeh they are married and Fiza is not happy abt this marriage!

Thanks!
Im using the forum once again after 2 years.😳
I have to catch up on alot stuff.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saad ke kameenepan pe mein sadqe jaaon.. Like excuse my language but how shameless is he? The things he says, the stuff he does like what is he even trying to establish here? He's a bloody rapist.. All that being said I liked Saad-Fiza's scenes they have amazing chemistry and what is he doing in the precap? He better not be serious.. He be breaking all kameenapan limits man 😆
Fiza bilkul theek kar rahi hai uske saath
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
How is it going guys, worth watching or not?
The promo cracked me uppp
Saad ki crawling 🤣🤣🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Saad is such a smooth operator isne sab villains ko peeche chodh diya, kya saint bana fir raha with not the slightest of guilt reflecting ever on his face upar se hadd to dekho he is giving gyan to ulta fiza becahri Fiza is falling for his saintly harkatein, but Saad n Fiza do share some great chemistry and I do like how Asher n his wife's track is shaping up !
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Matlab I don't know if I should dislike Saad for a douche he is or be proud of him in regards to how he conducts himself so saintly.. Fiza is falling for the guy.. what are they trying to show I'm not getting the point here.. Saad is a rapist why is he being shown as the most pure person ever??
-RD- thumbnail
^^ they r literally saying you can cover up yr crime smoothly like this n pose as a saint n live a aish ki zindagi without any fear!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Noor Hassan is very cute. He makes me want to forget what did Saad do to Fiza! This is the strangest feelings I ever had while watching a Pakistani drama.
I just love how Saad and Fiza's relationship is developing. Their chemistry is superb. Sara Khan looks very beautiful without the heavy makeup.
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Noor Hassan is very cute. He makes me want to forget what did Saad do to Fiza! This is the strangest feelings I ever had while watching a Pakistani drama.

I just love how Saad and Fiza's relationship is developing. Their chemistry is superb. Sara Khan looks very beautiful without the heavy makeup.

Noor is cute ismein to shaq nahi but that awful hairstyle n beard need to go, light beard rakh le to bhi chalega but that hairstyle urggghh 😆 I wish they would not show Saad so kameena that he has no regrets at all 😆