Bekhudi -Noor Hassan, Sara Khan (Indian Actress) Nov. 17 at 9 pm - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Ofcourse she will fall in love with him, where else will she get her second daughter from? I highly doubt hes gonna rape her again lol
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Has anyone seen the biscuit commercial with Noor Hassan, Naveen, Sajal, Ayeza Khan, Danish Taimoor and others? Noor and Naveen look so good together!! Humsafar was long ago and no one paid attention to them then but woah in this commercial they look super cute,
Edited by canuck-umz - 7 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ I dislike Naveen.. I haven't even watched any of her shows after Humsafar tho that is a coincidence I think.. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
is this show good? only watching sange mar mar and bin roye these days.
You can watch it for the actors
canuck-umz thumbnail
Sara Khan has been roped in for another Pakistan drama titled Lekin. She just got back to Pakistan. Lol her and Noor already met up - they have a cute friendship.
I like her. I hope she stays in Pakistan for more shows.
Who is she paired with?
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I like her. I hope she stays in Pakistan for more shows.

Who is she paired with?

I was always indifferent to her but she has grown on me a bit probably because she appears to have a good work ethic.

She has already come back to shoot for another show so looks like she is breaking into the Pakistani drama industry and will probably continue with Pakistan dramas as long as she gets good work. I have no idea who she is paired opposite in her new show.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ I agree with the good work ethic part because she gets a lot of work.. and everyone says she's good at her craft..
Saad is shameless.. arrgghhh.. why did he have to touch her like that? dude give her some time.. Fiza's bahbhi that Micheal Jackson clone is in the show too.. I feel horrible to see what she's done to her face but anyways.. Siddy boy needs to tone it down he's running with lightning speed..
Hope she picks good scripts and gets a better make up artist lol