Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
I am a helpless FQ fan who has to watch Waada and Parsaai just for him. but I am really disappointed.
I hope after Shahab and Jaana's marriage story will be better.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am a helpless FQ fan who has to watch Waada and Parsaai just for him. but I am really disappointed.

I hope after Shahab and Jaana's marriage story will be better.

I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.. after marrying the maid how story can be better 😲
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.. after marrying the maid how story can be better 😲

I hope so. I wonder how will this be possible. I tried writing some story lines but they turned out worse than the current situation.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Finally they got married.
I had to gather all my patient to watch this episode, which was full of crap. 😡 I pity the actors for wasting their time and talent in this show. 🀒And why am I watching it?😲 Really don't know.
Neel_M thumbnail
Finally I got some courage to watch the epi...more I'm watching more I'm having a feelings that is a raising awareness show against the gang of maid and their family members...
How they conspire and for their selfish reason plus greed !
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Finally I got some courage to watch the epi...more I'm watching more I'm having a feelings that is a raising awareness show against the gang of maid and their family members...

How they conspire and for their selfish reason plus greed !

True Neil. although I doubt that there are such maids in real life. and I find an educated an rich man falling in a maid's blackmail illogical. 😲
I won't mind if the show has a good direction and good acting and storyline. but what is shown is not iteresting, Shahab's family's scenes are meaningless. Shahista's acting isn't good enough to make me relate to Sumaira's feelings. I feel bored watching this show..but will keep watching for FQ. 😳
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Now after Jaana became a malkin..who will be the maid? and how can the family trust another maid?
btw..just watched off screen video of Waada. it shows the preparations for Shahab's sister's wedding. Jaana was there wearing a beautiful saree.
Neel_M thumbnail
I need to see the last of jana's lust for Sahab..how it ends...if she succeeds will give more maid the courage of going after their sahab...ewww
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I need to see the last of jana's lust for Sahab..how it ends...if she succeeds will give more maid the courage of going after their sahab...ewww

I trust the makers to give a good message to the viewers. At least this is what they deserve for watching this nonsense show. πŸ˜ƒ
Neel_M thumbnail
No one watching this show πŸ˜†