Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If any maid watching this show with her malkin, both will be embarrassed... Malkin will become cautious and maid will become cunning 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

If any maid watching this show with her malkin, both will be embarrassed... Malkin will become cautious and maid will become cunning 😆

Alhamdulillah I don't have a maid. 😆
Yesterday I've been checking Imraan Abbas' fb page when he shared a post by a celeprity searching for a maid in Islamabad. he wished to get a maid too. it seems like there is a rarity of maids nowadays. so maids are in strong positions.😃
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't watch this show.. but there's no scarcity of maids in Pakistan.. now that organizations are opened who provide not only Pakistani but Filipino maids.. 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Jokes a part. Maids are really doing lots of hard work.. I want writers to show struggle of maids instead of showing them in poor light.
In the show Jaana does every thing from cooking to cleaning to baby sitting to shopping ..I bity her. and when driver wanted to force her to accept his love I felt bad for maids who are treated like this only because they are poor and have no one by their side. Yes . Shahab came to her rescue. but then he was more conserned about his house' reputation than in her honor.
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Jokes a part. Maids are really doing lots of hard work.. I want writers to show struggle of maids instead of showing them in poor light.

In the show Jaana does every thing from cooking to cleaning to baby sitting to shopping ..I bity her. and when driver wanted to force her to accept his love I felt bad for maids who are treated like this only because they are poor and have no one by their side. Yes . Shahab came to her rescue. but then he was more conserned about his house' reputation than in her honor.

Thanks god, I don't have a maid either... sometime I wish I have one!

Jana is not getting any sympathy from viewers because of her bad nature, otherwise as you said she is taking care of all household chores.
I'm still not convinced about that Shahab marrying Jana,
I think Shahab wife is going to die...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thanks god, I don't have a maid either... sometime I wish I have one!

Jana is not getting any sympathy from viewers because of her bad nature, otherwise as you said she is taking care of all household chores.
I'm still not convinced about that Shahab marrying Jana,
I think Shahab wife is going to die...

I hope no. because there'll be nothing interesting. And the name : Waada ..means a promise. I think she'll not be able to carry babies. she'll ask her husband to marry someone to give a birth to a baby boy.😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Marry to give a birth to a boy 😲
Firstly, no one knows who can give birth to a boy..
secondly, couldn't find anyone other than kamwali bai
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Marry to give a birth to a boy 😲

Firstly, no one knows who can give birth to a boy..

I think it can happen by oberation. I am not good in explaining in English. but there's a way.😃
secondly, couldn't find anyone other than kamwali bai

I gree with you. 😊 how about surrogacy? it can be a case of surrogacy , and you know..not every woman accept it. so they went to the kamwali.😃 He has to marry her. coz I think Islam is against a woman carrying a baby out of wedlock.😊
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kya baat hai??? your ideas working overtime here!!!!!!!
not baaddd imagination...but still crazyyy show makers ...
lets watch and keep on short updating for me ... maybe after its sensible will start ...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

kya baat hai??? your ideas working overtime here!!!!!!!
not baaddd imagination...but still crazyyy show makers ...
lets watch and keep on short updating for me ... maybe after its sensible will start ...

Thank you Cimba. 😃 What can I do? watching brainless shows made my brains work overtime.😆 You know I am watching a handfull of such shows right now. and I started thinking like their writers.😆