There were no pre-conditions : Mukesh bhatt

Posted: 7 years ago
Contrary to Raj Thackeray's announcement after meeting with Karan Johar, Mukesh Bhatt and Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, that he had made three demands one of them being a contribution of Rs 5 crore to the Army fund, Mukesh Bhatt, President of the Film Producers' Guild, said that the understanding arrived at was "not conditional and there was no compulsion involved.

atellite channels. Karan Johar himself decided to give a cheque to the Defence Ministry for the martyrs and it was a voluntary gesture. He is doing so because of his sentiment and respect towards the families of the martyrs and he would be giving it to Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar," Bhatt revealed, adding that the film would be released all over including single screen theatres, who had earlier called for a boycott on the film.

However the President of the COEAI (Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India), Nitin Datar, denied that they had changed their stance on the release of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, "We firmly stand by our earlier decision. We want to clarify rumours doing the rounds that single screens have called off their decision not to screen the film. The stand which we had taken was not out of fear about the MNS. We had done so keeping the public sentiment in mind and in view of the fact that Pak film industry had banned all our films. Besides the Government authorities or production sector did not even think it fit to call the association."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
I thoght MNS made KJO a forced patriot, but I was wrong  
KJO was not a forced patriot but a pseudo patriot. jiski movie release hone se one week pehle hi deshbhakti yaad aayi👏
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It would have been an agreement between the CM, Mukesh Bhatt and Raj Thackrey; yesterday after the meeting Mukesh came out and said Karan will be donating an amount to the Army voluntarily, and then Raj Thackrey had a press conference saying they must pay. He didn't want to admit he came to a compromise as he would look weak. He wanted people to know that because of him the Army is getting 5 crore. Goodwill to MNS, punishment to ADHM, he thought. But it backfired.

Honestly the army would have gotten the money if not for Raj T's ego. Had he remained silent, the army would actually have accepted the money. And they do need funds, whatever amount it may be.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

I thoght MNS made KJO a forced patriot, but I was wrong  

KJO was not a forced patriot but a pseudo patriot. jiski movie release hone se one week pehle hi deshbhakti yaad aayi👏

Whats your opinion on Ajay then? Or is this kind of judgement reserved only for KJo? Hypocrite anyone
Edited by ZadayKiDaig - 7 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Contrary to Raj Thackeray's announcement after meeting with Karan Johar, Mukesh Bhatt and Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, that he had made three demands one of them being a contribution of Rs 5 crore to the Army fund, Mukesh Bhatt, President of the Film Producers' Guild, said that the understanding arrived at was "not conditional and there was no compulsion involved.

atellite channels. Karan Johar himself decided to give a cheque to the Defence Ministry for the martyrs and it was a voluntary gesture. He is doing so because of his sentiment and respect towards the families of the martyrs and he would be giving it to Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar," Bhatt revealed, adding that the film would be released all over including single screen theatres, who had earlier called for a boycott on the film.

However the President of the COEAI (Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India), Nitin Datar, denied that they had changed their stance on the release of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, "We firmly stand by our earlier decision. We want to clarify rumours doing the rounds that single screens have called off their decision not to screen the film. The stand which we had taken was not out of fear about the MNS. We had done so keeping the public sentiment in mind and in view of the fact that Pak film industry had banned all our films. Besides the Government authorities or production sector did not even think it fit to call the association."

hain? ulta chor kotwaal ko dantay 😆 they banned the Pakistani artists first and in reaction of that their movies are banned here due to the insulting attitude towards Pakistani artists.. banning is one thing but insulting them is another.. they behaved like its Fawad Khan who was the Master mind behind this Uri Attack... Whatever you say FK is a superstar here and was dragged unnecessarily!! 
Zee_RK thumbnail
If I was in incharge of the Cinema's Association in Pakistan I would have released all the Indian movies with Pakistani stars and had banned the rest 😆 
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

hain? ulta chor kotwaal ko dantay 😆 they banned the Pakistani artists first and in reaction of that their movies are banned here due to the insulting attitude towards Pakistani artists.. banning is one thing but insulting them is another.. they behaved like its Fawad Khan who was the Master mind behind this Uri Attack... Whatever you say FK is a superstar here and was dragged unnecessarily!! 

He says two things: 

The stand which we had taken was not out of fear about the MNS. We had done so keeping the public sentiment in mind and in view of the fact that Pak film industry had banned all our films.

If the public sentiment was against ADHM and films with Pak actors, the film wouldn't be released in multiplexes either, right? But they are. Besides, I wonder how they assessed the public sentiment. Did they undertake any survey? Was there any basis for the conclusion? I doubt it.

Secondly, they are banning Indian films because Pakistan banned Indian films? 😆 Hasn't Pakistan banned Indian films many times in the past too? So how come they are only banning Pak artists now? Why not before? How super convenient!
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

He says two things: 

The stand which we had taken was not out of fear about the MNS. We had done so keeping the public sentiment in mind and in view of the fact that Pak film industry had banned all our films.

If the public sentiment was against ADHM and films with Pak actors, the film wouldn't be released in multiplexes either, right? But they are. Besides, I wonder how they assessed the public sentiment. Did they undertake any survey? Was there any basis for the conclusion? I doubt it.

Secondly, they are banning Indian films because Pakistan banned Indian films? 😆 Hasn't Pakistan banned Indian films many times in the past too? So how come they are only banning Pak artists now? Why not before? How super convenient!

lame excuses! every one wanted their 2 mins of fame.. with such nature of national tragedy they should have shown some respect and not to make a mockery of the situation!! International Press is writing articles about their weird take on patriotism with quoting Fawad Khan as a heartthrob of Pakistan. 
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
IMPORTANT: Note for forum members (Please Read)

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Farzi. - 7 years ago