Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

What exactly the says plz explain

I did not get the full idea what it is but the impression I got was that it was for some ritual cooking by Gauri.
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends please try to refrain from Quoting large posts..., it eats up pages and makes navigating to the actual new comment difficult. Thanks a ton! And thanks for describing the promos as even on the Zee Chanel on TV , they don't show them in the US.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Sarla tells Amma that all is well between Shauri. Amma upset that Gauri did not get angry with Shiv for her father's plight. Amma tells she has more plans.
Shiv getting their room prepared with sajavat. Chuttan comes and disturbs him. Pulls Shiv's leg. Sitting in the room. Shiv wants to photau him from room.
Gauri comes in room. Smiles by both. Gauri admiring the decoration. Shiv explains that she will have to adjust. He promises he is with her. Beautiful moments. Gauri says she is comfortable because of him. Gauri going all shy. Both are looking absolutely stunning as they gaze at each other. Flashbacks. Then Shiv lifts her. TV temperature goes high and ooops the screen melts and room light fades!☺️
Those goons are back again for vacating flat. Nachi resiting. Aajee also raises voice. Goons enter.
Gauri arrives in this chaos. Gauri tells that Amma told her that their house was sold. Gauri cries that Shiv did not support her when Amma threw her out.
It is actually all only a nightmare for Baba!
Baba wakes up and accuses that Shiv is a cheat. Aajee and Aaiee trying to pacify Baba. Baba says he will never forgive Shiv.
The day after the night before! Gauri waking up Shiv with her wet hair. Shiv pulls her close. Some of the most romantic moments in the serial!
OMG what chemistry! Gazing into each other's eyes. They just sizzle!
He wants bed tea henceforth says the alshi Shiv.
Some more beautiful moments but then Gauri suddenly remembers she cant go to the kitchen. Shiv apologizes and says he will have tea prepared by her in Mumbai.
Sarla comes and tells that Gauri has to do rasoi pujan and prepare halwa for all.
Precap: Dadi saying Gauri can't enter the kitchen.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
My my...what a gem of an epi!! I'm the happiest!! Sundar SR of Shiv-Gauri!! Full on romance!! πŸ˜› jiyo CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

My my...what a gem of an epi!! I'm the happiest!! Sundar SR of Shiv-Gauri!! Full on romance!! πŸ˜› jiyo CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes full on romance and so decently presented! And both were just so emotional. Next day morning the romance continued.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow

That was quick

Suhagraat done

Gauri was looking cute feeling shy

Baba is Amma part 2

He thinks so low of shiv
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

<div></div>Yes full on romance and so decently presented! And both were just so emotional. Next day morning the romance continued.

I agree... Romance presented with decency. Loved today's episode. I was hoping that Amma will spoil it but thank CV's that she did not disturbed them.
And for all of your information 'Rasoi' is a ritual in north India where newly wed bahu does the puja of kitchen & makes some sweet dish for family. I think its a important ritual.
Yesterday I was little unhappy but all your posts made me happy. So thanks to everyone on this forum. Let's hope the romance continues...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I saw a glimpse of morning scene of Shiv Gauri in bedroom...sorry to say it was nowhere close to Aditya Meghanas (JYRG) passionate scene.
Laajna ha fakta Prajakta Malicha patent Hakka ahey on-screen πŸ˜†

*Bullet proof Jacket mode on *

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I saw a glimpse of morning scene of Shiv Gauri in bedroom...sorry to say it was nowhere close to Aditya Meghanas (JYRG) passionate scene.

Laajna ha fakta Prajakta Malicha patent Hakka ahey on-screenπŸ˜†

And I an sure they are nothing as compared to romantic scenes and sr scenes I saw in yhm

My bulletproof jacket on too

Haha

Though I agree

Passion was missing in today scene

Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Laajna ha fakta Prajakta Malicha patent Hakka ahey on-screen πŸ˜†

J double bullet proof jacket pehno .tumne bomb phoda bhi to kahsπŸ˜†