Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

To be honest what is not clicking to me right now is that marathipana is missing . gauri is lookin UP bahu ,high pitch Hindi . missing our Marathi sweetness really . its OK theme yahi hai but still kuch missing lag raha hai .😭😭 yes but I am not a KKK , MNB fan they are pathetic for me . can't digest at all . yes I am waiting for 100 days

@Red, We may get back to some marathipana when Gauri arrives in Mumbai soon.
@blue, Actually there seems to be a feeling that KDP is really not so popular as this thread indicates. I am also wondering if popularity can be rigged on this forum. Maybe Vidya can give her opinion on this?😕
If we look at the popularity comparison on an independent website then you can find which serials have been brickbatted most.
Anyway, I hope we KDPians continue to enjoy the serial. And I don't think we need to denigrate any other serial.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
@Suruchi07, your complaint that marathipana is getting lost, actually it is slowly recovering if you notice. The scene is again shifting to Sawants.
This serial is a novel concept and so there is no need to be upset whether they are speaking in Marathi or hindi (unless one cannot understand hindi at all or one hates hindi).
Even at Benaras, Gauri continues to talk in Marathi to Shiv. Even Shiv gives replies in Marathi as much as possible and changes to hindi only for difficult lines. Even Urmila is shown attempting to talk to Gauri in broken Marathi (when actually there was no need for Shiv and Urmila to talk in Marathi when they are in Benaras). They want to make Gauri comfortable and not feel they are deliberately pushing hindi down her throat (as she kept doing when Shiv first came to Mumbai). You may soon also find Dadi getting to talk a few words in Marathi as she gets closer to Gauri.
It is not as bad as I feared, that after marriage it will be totally in hindi.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shubhra Kamal!! Aekiel has given good summary of the recent epis...you may get episode wise summary on YT... But watching the serial regularly n giving ur comments here, will b best!!
Suruchi...Marathi pana peksha Shauri kade laksha de na!! Kamal, agree with you!!
Btw, rituals samplet...so Shauri will b seen in regular costumes!! While going to Mumbai... They'll switch to Maharashtrain costumes!!
And we will soon b crossing the 8th page of this thread!! Wow!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 7 years ago
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Suruchi07, your complaint that marathipana is getting lost, actually it is slowly recovering if you notice. The scene is again shifting to Sawants.

This serial is a novel concept and so there is no need to be upset whether they are speaking in Marathi or hindi (unless one cannot understand hindi at all or one hates hindi).
Even at Benaras, Gauri continues to talk in Marathi to Shiv. Even Shiv gives replies in Marathi as much as possible and changes to hindi only for difficult lines. Even Urmila is shown attempting to talk to Gauri in broken Marathi (when actually there was no need for Shiv and Urmila to talk in Marathi when they are in Benaras). They want to make Gauri comfortable and not feel they are deliberately pushing hindi down her throat (as she kept doing when Shiv first came to Mumbai). You may soon also find Dadi getting to talk a few words in Marathi as she gets closer to Gauri.
It is not as bad as I feared, that after marriage it will be totally in hindi.

I am not against Hindi . come on its our national language and I respect it from bottom of my heart. I think kdp ka virodh dowry ke karan hua otherwise it is quite popular I know .
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

I am not against Hindi . come on its our national language and I respect it from bottom of my heart. I think kdp ka virodh dowry ke karan hua otherwise it is quite popular I know .

But Suruchi, you know dowry was never asked for and it was made very clear that Dadi is totally against len-den. It only was a ploy by Amma to harass the Sawants and in the end she will get exposed.
Suruchi07 thumbnail

But Suruchi, you know dowry was never asked for and it was made very clear that Dadi is totally against len-den. It only was a ploy by Amma to harass the Sawants and in the end she will get exposed.

But if u read the recent complain then u will come to know sab logon ne isliye virodh kiya . any ways aisa nahi ki I don't like kdp now bilkul nahi at least realistic story hai . KKK ya MNB jaisi nahi where hero is shown either godly or down market
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Kamal Ji,

I am totally dependent on your update today, still in office..
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Just saw the "kitchen" promo. I now have a doubt that this kitchen for Gauri is only temporary. There seems to be some ritual where Gauri is supposed to cook and Amma is slyly looking at the possibility of Gauri not able to complete that ritual because of Dadi's vachan. I think Dadi comes to her rescue by asking Gauri to cook in an external kitchen.
Anyway that is what I got the feeling.
Suruchi07 thumbnail

Just saw the "kitchen" promo. I now have a doubt that this kitchen for Gauri is only temporary. There seems to be some ritual where Gauri is supposed to cook and Amma is slyly looking at the possibility of Gauri not able to complete that ritual because of Dadi's vachan. I think Dadi comes to her rescue by asking Gauri to cook in an external kitchen.

What exactly the says plz explain
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

More rituals 😕 - what is this?- the first day cooking by the new daughter-in-law?