Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats Aekiel on becoming a GOLDIE!
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Congratulations Aekiel...you are a Goldie now πŸ‘

Thanks Vidya 😊

It's taken over six years πŸ˜ƒ... think nearly half of these posts have been for KDP though πŸ˜†

I wish the forum software IF uses gave a break up of posts per forum, and posts per user for individual threads. Know VBulletin used to have that feature- would be a real nifty one indeed.

Edit- thanks Kamalji too- you're probably half the reason I resumed activity on IF by joining the KDP section πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One lovely dialogue by Aajee aimed at Nisha : Kaulya'chya shaapani Gai nahi marat ho! We know she was referring to Nisha as Kaula. But that aggressive taklu ghar malak representative being referred to as "gai" was the height of insult to NishaπŸ˜†
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Suruchi, u enjoyed KRD...n not enjoying KDP?? Surprising!! If u have not watched the recent epis u have missed quite a few good sequences!! Anyways that's ur choice!! I can't b away from KDP!! Judaii mujhe bardasht nahi hogi!! I'm in Love with this serial!! Just like my first film crush - QSQT!!
Nisha track will continue, somehow... till Shiv gets to know!! Amma is as bad as Nisha...sune sathi vaeet vichar kartye...SR will be Kaali raat!! Pan aapla mulachi pan SR tich ahe, he tichya lakshat yet nahi!! Hey Bholenath!!
Gauri cha... Bhavana oochambalun yena... Her continuous blabbering on phone...getting excited about homecoming... was so nicely enacted by Sayali!! N of course Baba aka MJ is without words...Nachi tyanchi sodavanuk karto!!
N Gauri is for SR... As explained by kamal...she's Just has many conflicting emotions to handle at a time...hope that the SR continues today, before the small judaii!!
Separate kitchen sequence is before Gauri's leaving for Mumbai!!
Shiv's intention to b in Mumbai with Gauri will make the things... More interesting... Amma will try to b kabab me haddi!! Nevertheless...Shauri will b together!!
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not I don't like KDP . it is I am not able to connect with current track as I love the Mumbai track more
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Two points after seeing the repeat:
1)Somebody said that Shauri room looked gloomy. But I thought it looked real royal! Well lighted and very roomy
2) Yesterday's hug is initiated by Gauri and not by Shiv (earlier it used to be Shiv who initiated all such activity).
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...Kamal n friends... Gauri embraces Shiv with her cute smile (leaving aside her worries)!! That's why I said... She's for SR!! N Shiv more than happily takes her in his meethi!! That's finally... Shauri's first hug!! N I sincerely hope we get to see the continued SR or maybe the morning after...some romance please, before the separation!!
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be honest what is not clicking to me right now is that marathipana is missing . gauri is lookin UP bahu ,high pitch Hindi . missing our Marathi sweetness really . its OK theme yahi hai but still kuch missing lag raha hai .😭😭 yes but I am not a KKK , MNB fan they are pathetic for me . can't digest at all . yes I am waiting for 100 days
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whats going on in the show?

btw..congrats new thread.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: white_lotus

whats going on in the show?

btw..congrats new thread.

Not sure what episode you last watched, but here goes.

Dadi agrees to Shauri's marriage which takes place despite Amma's best efforts. She however extracts a promise from Shiv (essentially blackmails him ) that they will be in Benaras post marriage. Shiv wants to speak to Baba personally about this, but Nisha says she'll handle it, and twists the message to say Shiv has been given a flat in Worli.

Baba agrees, but is shocked at the 7th phera when Amma tells Gauri will be going to Benaras. Almost backs out, but is convinced by Aai, and asks Gauri to go to Benaras with a heavy heart. When confronted, Nisha tells Baba that Shiv had told her to a tell a lie in order to convince him.

So, at this moment, Baba angry with Shiv and the rest of the family members, Nisha has fraudently sold the house and Sawants are going to be homeless, Gauri coming home for Pag Phera after her initial days in Benaras, and Amma and Sarla (elder DIL) in plotting mode. Dadi, Shiv and Chuttan very supportive of Gauri in Benaras in the days she's been there.
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago