Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
@bold, That's a fantastic alternative to overturn Amma's gameplan! These CVs really do dream up new things to bring in positivity in this serial. It might soon happen that what is being cooked by Gauri (probably some delicious Maharashtrian dishes) may become more popular in the house hold than those standard dishes from the old kitchen. It will be great fun to watch Amma's expressions if and when it happens! It will be kat-karastan in reverse where Amma will be at the receiving end with her plans even before they are hatched! πŸ˜†

Vanni- thanks for the promo. Is this before Gauri going to Mumbai for the Pag Phera or after? ( I haven't see the precap for today's episode because it hasn't been uploaded to either Ozee on YT)

@Kamalji- great idea, hopefully this is implemented.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It might soon happen that what is being cooked by Gauri (probably somedelicious Maharashtrian dishes) may become more popular in the house hold than those standard dishes from the old kitchen.

Perfect Kamal!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Most certainly this is going to happen.

Wow! Even a small promo brings lot of positivity here! Thanks for the update on promo Vanni.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

@Kamalji- great idea, hopefully this is implemented.

I think this perfectly falls in line with the theme of the Marathi mulgi winning over the parprantiyas with her culture.
This will be really positive kat-karastan which will win Gauri the admiration of the Shukl family members. And I am sure Gauri will do it without hurting Amma so there is no scope of pulling each other down.
So far so many of Amma's plans have been negated without Shauri actually showing Amma in a negative light within the family. That trend will continue IMO.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Why is Gauri banned in kitchen? πŸ˜²
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Nisha is the one... Pretachya taluvarcha Loni khanaari!! 

So apt description πŸ‘πŸΌ

Best ever for describing a char like Nisha 
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

hello, Urmila and Gomti's sasural wale Shauri wedding ke liye man nahi rahe the. πŸ˜•Dadi herself met them and they agreed on this condition that Gauri will stay away from Mandir and Kitchen. Gauri also agreed to keep Dadi's promise and gave her confidence that she will win over their hearts and make Dadi wachanmuktaπŸ˜›
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great posts and views guys! To be honest, I was upset with yesterday episode. They should have shown few romantic dialogues between Shauri, and even I felt Gauri thoda extra possessive ho rahi hai Baba ke liye.

But, reading all your comments and views, I am suddenly feeling very positive. I now understand Gauri's POV and agreed, we should not expect sudden romantic turn.

Promo is awesome. CVs always come up with some unexpected positive twist. We need to be patient.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

A promise Dadi made to Urmila and Gomti's in-laws so that they would have no opposition to the Shauri marriage and wouldn't send UG back to their Maayka.

Edit- KDPfan beat me to it 😊

Double edit- 1,000 posts! Has taken more than six years πŸ˜†

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As KDPfan and aekiel have mentioned it is a promise given by Dadi to the inlaws of Urmila and Gomti that Gauri will not step into the kitchen or Mandir. If some UP fellows may be able to enlighten us if it is actually to  do with the fact that Sawants are a non-veg family and so they don't want her to enter the kitchen or mandir. This is my guess. Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Aekiel...you are a Goldie now πŸ‘