Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why I said today's was a good episode was because of so many small things:
1) Gauri has now got a close friend in Urmila with whom she can share her personal feelings.
2) Nisha has been fully exposed not only to Baba but also to Nachi.
3) Shiv has clearly told Gauri his majboori and the reason why Baba agreed to send her to Benaras and Gauri has accepted and not questioned Shiv about it. Important that their lives are an open book to each other leaving no chance for any misinterpretation.
4) Shiv wants to go with Gauri because obviously he wants to stay close to Gauri whether rivaj permits or not.
5) And that embrace-- not a highly romantic one maybe (when everyone is expecting an SR) but appropriate to the occasion. It was more of a comforting hug to tell Gauri (when she had talked about how she was missing her Baba and feeling homesick) that he is with her at every step. That hug brings back the smile on Gauri's face. The situation is typical. A girl, after the marriage excitement is over, will obviously start feeling homesick (specially a girl like Gauri who has never stayed away from home) Very natural. Not the time for any SR or highly romantic activity. Shiv has handled it as a sensitive gentleman. No one should have complaints about there being no romance so far. The way Shiv is handling the situation is indeed very romantic.
The CVs are doing quite well IMO. 
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

5) And that embrace-- not a highly romantic one maybe (when everyone is expecting an SR) but appropriate to the occasion. It was more of a comforting hug to tell Gauri (when she had talked about how she was missing her Baba and feeling homesick) that he is with her at every step. That hug brings back the smile on Gauri's face. The situation is typical. A girl, after the marriage excitement is over, will obviously start feeling homesick (specially a girl like Gauri who has never stayed away from home) Very natural. Not the time for any SR or highly romantic activity. Shiv has handled it as a sensitive gentleman. No one should have complaints about there being no romance so far. The way Shiv is handling the situation is indeed very romantic.
The CVs are doing quite well IMO. 
[/QUOTE]
Super like for point 5!!! You summed it well Kamal. I don't know why we have this SR pressure. It will happen when it happens!!! 
Edited by rujuta1 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

. Even without any special preparations and special getups SR can be extremely romantic. I still remember AD - MD SR after 7 months of marriage and without a saja hua room nd in routine clothes. But it was most romantic SR I have seen till now. Hats off to director and actors for giving us such beautiful moments.

👍🏼 The most aesthetically shown but extremely passionate SR that anyone from the age of 8 to 80 could watch without getting embarrassed.
Can KDP also show such a decent SR, I wonder.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Sawants still believe Nisha 

Some of that don's men (if the don himself doesn't come) will be aware that Nisha was the one that sold the house to their boss. Or if Nachi goes and confronts the moneylender and accuses him of cheating, stuff should become clear.

That talk between Shauri was too short, but Shiv hasn't still told Gauri that he was effectively blackmailed into making a promise. Just that "amma's wishes were important too" and Gauri agreed.

Kunwar drunk scene lasted just some 30 odd seconds. Again shot only two days before the epi- real tight scheduling from the CV's.

Amma so confident that the SR won't take place 😛

Looks set for Gauri to be going to Mumbai and Shiv to follow later, with Amma tangadaofying as usual. Please keep them at Mumbai for a few weeks CV's 😉
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

Kk are u still positive about the story line . are u really?

I am VERY MUCH positive about the storyline. We should not get bogged down by our expectations about romance every minute between the two. If you look deeply every moment between Shauri is romantic, very subtly. Each of them now realizing how much deeply they are feeling for each other.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manishamr

What is nisha's interest in selling of the flat?  If she had used the power of atorney to transfer it in her name , it would have made sense

My guess is Nisha has sold off the flat for maybe a crore and in the papers it will be mentioned sold for 10 lakhs. She will keep saying that she was fooled by the moneylender whereas it may be well planned to see that she projects herself as a victim of fraud.
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did not like chala hawa yeu dya I mean shreya bugde aisse kaise rishi se pooch sakti hai directly ki show me Marathi mulagi se shaadi ki to kya real me chance mila to karoge kya . though it was in comic manner but still its too personal. Rishi thoda embarrase ho gaya tha
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

My guess is Nisha has sold off the flat for maybe a crore and in the papers it will be mentioned sold for 10 lakhs. She will keep saying that she was fooled by the moneylender whereas it may be well planned to see that she projects herself as a victim of fraud.

Did Nisha get the 10 lakhs money/loan from the bank or the moneylender or the don? If she genuinely took it from the bank (but claimed it came from the moneylender), the Sawants will know it's a fraud ( about the sale to moneylender) the moment the first EMI collection call comes.

Whoever the house was sold to obviously has no worries regarding registration and stamp duty 😆

If the Sawants do enough research (or even question the said moneylender), it should be obvious that Nisha is the culprit. Add Gauri and the fake jewels story, and there's no real place for Nisha to hide.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ghya..je mi bolale hote... Te barobar nighala Na??  Tuesday la SR suru!! So what, Gauri got emotional on talking with Baba!! N actually not in SR mood!! Shiv taking her phirki...hume laga aap hamara intezaar karti hogi , aap to jaane ki tayyari me lagi hai!! Arre asa nahi...udya ghai hoil na!!  She actually expresses her concern abt Benares settling condition!! The issue is clarified... Where she's Not blaming Shiv or Amma but also admitting that it's difficult for Baba n herself...Shiv, a thorough gentleman says, jab tak aap tayyar Na ho...hum bahar soyenge!! She breaks into a laugh (sundar hasya!!) n enters his meethi!! Shiv completes the hug with his arms tight around her!! Jhali suru SR... I hope they r continuing it tomorrow!! Phulo  ki sajavat hogi aisa laga tha...par thik hai... Romance continue kara...Sawant gharcha tension sahan karyacha ahe!!
 Suruchi, why you have to go in negative mode after regular intervals?? Maalika overall positive rahnaar!! Will b Interesting to see how the Sawant issue is solved n with Shiv-Gauri eventually at Mumbai, it will b further good...be there!! 
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Congratulations everyone for completing thread 4 and begining of thread 5 . 
I am new in the forum but how i wish i was here earlier . 

It is better they clear all doubts n confusions before a good romantic encounter between them . 
Although totally agree that every single small moment they shoe btw SHAURI is romantic to the core IMO.
 ( Learning the forum lingo slowly ).

So everybody pls be there ... rightly said by vanni !