Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: alpha78

I don't like the episode. I didn't see any excitement for the SR. The scene was so normal & Gouri was more excited for Mumbai journey. And I thought they will change their clothes. & Gouri was looking very ordinary today. And the hug was not at all romantic.

True Alpha 78, but I think Gauri was tense with what was going on in Mumbai. For a new Bride there are so many mixed emotions.. I think going from what Shiv tells her they will romance first...It seems like SR will be delayed. Don't worry, future hugs will be very exciting! 

Shiv was so understanding and it is very sweet of him to say that he will come to Mumbai. What will Amma say???😆

Is that Shauri's bedroom?? Feels so gloomy. I'm not liking the interriors of the Shukl house. Plus, the room was not decorated for SR. So, I think all of that will be tomorrow. Ofcourse, Gauri will change into something nice. I did not like that saree she has on in this episode. 
Edited by rujuta1 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A good episode. Tension building up. Looks like they will have to vacate flat before Gauri arrives. Some sweet moments today between Shauri and then that long awaited hug. Hopefully we will start seeing them getting close more often. Good thing is Shiv promising to accompany Gauri. He will surely handle the house issue. The only problem I foresee is Amma blocking Shiv's plan.
rujuta1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

A good episode. Tension building up. Looks like they will have to vacate flat before Gauri arrives. Some sweet moments today between Shauri and then that long awaited hug. Hopefully we will start seeing them getting close more often. Good thing is Shiv promising to accompany Gauri. He will surely handle the house issue. The only problem I foresee is Amma blocking Shiv's plan.

True.. maybe initally he wont go, but will come after he finds out about the house situation. Dadi will support him 200%. She knows the Sawant's are good people and will ask Shiv to help them. 
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also not liked only becoz of gauri. Come on yaar first night me bhi baba puran nahi chhoda . and yes she was more excited to go to Mumbai rather than her SR . likh lo shiv aur uske beech problem generate hogi becoz of baba gauri relationship and of course the mother India amma
alpha78 thumbnail
The only good thing about today's episode was Shiv decided to accompany Gouri to Mumbai. Although they will have to face tension but once tension is over I will like to see some romance in Mumbai. Hope Amma do not spoil the plan.
manishamr thumbnail
Cant digest the excuse given by nisha and the ease with which the sawants believe her.  At least gauri should ask her abt the fake jewellery. 
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Kk are u still positive about the story line . are u really?
manishamr thumbnail
What is nisha's interest in selling of the flat?  If she had used the power of atorney to transfer it in her name , it would have made sense
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was just weird. Mumbai scene was necessary but in Banares... everything that was going on seemed unnatural. Shiv and Gauri's inteaction wasn't of a newlywed. There was no reference to their room, no welcome Mrs. Shukl ... nothing. That hug was forced as well. Sarla and Urmila seemed more excited about their time together than Shauri.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

True Alpha 78, but I think Gauri was tense with what was going on in Mumbai. For a new Bride there are so many mixed emotions.. I think going from what Shiv tells her they will romance first...It seems like SR will be delayed. Don't worry, future hugs will be very exciting! 

Shiv was so understanding and it is very sweet of him to say that he will come to Mumbai. What will Amma say???😆

Is that Shauri's bedroom?? Feels so gloomy. I'm not liking the interriors of the Shukl house. Plus, the room was not decorated for SR. So, I think all of that will be tomorrow. Ofcourse, Gauri will change into something nice. I did not like that saree she has on in this episode. 

Congratulations KDPians on new thread. 👏 Will be very happy if you guys bread records of JYRG minus the controversies. 😉 Jokes apart, it's gr8 to see you guys enjoying serial like us JYRGians. 

Rujuta and Alpha78, don't worry about preparations for SR. Even without any special preparations and special getups SR can be extremely romantic. I still remember AD - MD SR after 7 months of marriage and without a saja hua room nd in routine clothes. But it was most romantic SR I have seen till now. Hats off to director and actors for giving us such beautiful moments.

Another SR I remember was Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. It was in a forest 😆, but still romantic. 

I agree that Gauri was not looking good today. Just watched last part. Too much makeup. Agreed that she is newly married but no need to show her in such heavy makeup.