Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@paintedstork, welcome on board! Lovely to see so many newcomers joining in and contributing to the discussions. KDP is an exhilarating serial and the forum is a good place to discuss the finer nuances which many members bring out.
paintedstork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@paintedstork, welcome on board! Lovely to see so many newcomers joining in and contributing to the discussions. KDP is an exhilarating serial and the forum is a good place to discuss the finer nuances which many members bring out.

Thank you Kamalji. Can you tell me where the promos mentioned can be viewed?
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paintedstork

Thank you Kamalji. Can you tell me where the promos mentioned can be viewed?

Not too sure where we can watch online promos (I watch them only on the actual ZM TV channel).
Maybe Mishkil, Aekiel, Vanni and some others may be able to tell.
As for the Sayali flashcard thing it was on ZM app. You have to download the app on to your mobile. That thing is really good. Their childlike enthusiasm is very infectious.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Paintedstork...welcome!!
Promos r generally aired during other serial's run...I watch repeats of JM n MNB in the morning 7 to 8 only for KDP promo!! Itna pagal hu mai...iss serial ke liye!!
The comments/discussions...on this forum are super, really!!
I'm as excited to visit this forum, as I'm... To catch the serial!!
U like only Shiv... Not Gauri?? For me...I love Gauri.. N then Shiv!! Ani tyanchi Jodi...awesome!! Repeating here, I wonder how the CVs manage to get such cute Jodis... Rishi-Sayali, Lalit-Prajakta, Shashank-Tejashri together...Rishi gave the audition, almost last...!! Must say...Really admirable job!!
Thanks... Mrunmin, Kamal, Paintedstork... For the appreciation πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vanni03 - 7 years ago
paintedstork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Paintedstork...welcome!!
Promos r generally aired during other serial's run...I watch repeats of JM n MNB in the morning 7 to 8 only for KDP promo!! Itna pagal hu mai...iss serial ke liye!!
The comments/discussions...on this forum are super, really!!
I'm as excited to visit this forum, as I'm... To catch the serial!!
U like only Shiv... Not Gauri?? For me...I love Gauri.. N then Shiv!! Ani tyanchi Jodi...awesome!! Repeating here, I wonder how the CVs manage to get such cute Jodis... Rishi-Sayali, Lalit-Prajakta, Shashank-Tejashri together...Rishi gave the audition, almost last...!! Must say...Really admirable job!!

U like only Shiv... Not Gauri??

I like her, she is sweet but I adore Shiv. His acting is way above hers. The way his eyes speak. Take yesterday's episode. The morning scene when he refuses to leave Gauri. When she asks him to leave her...he shakes his head and says no...his expression and his eyes said everything and made the whole scene sizzle with chemistry. There was no need to show a kiss though it was a moment (post SR) when any couple would have exchanged a quick peck on the cheek at least.
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are pan aai baba Banaras kashala yetil. Ani ma aaji kuthe janar ani nisha and nachiket. Mumbai will become empty. I don't want that to happen🀒
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
MNB beating KDP even during marriage mahaepisode

People love Gary and his bachha it seems πŸ˜›

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha...thats funny.πŸ˜ƒ Most of the wives must be suspecting their husbands due to MNB. πŸ˜‰ All offices have such bacchas' and all are eager to know how wife will over baccha. πŸ₯³So there is high TRP. All the husband must be praying to close MNB.

kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

MNB beating KDP even during marriage mahaepisode

People love Gary and his bachha it seems πŸ˜›

No problem. We continue to love KDP. Better to watch how disparate families are bridged by the lead pair rather than how they are broken.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
TRP jau de udat!! Marriage episode was cool...as if they actually got married...Sayali-Rishi were looking divine!!
Paintedstork, yes Rishi's eyes r his assets!! He emotes very well through them!! The scene u mentioned... Had the focus on him!! Did you not note the modulation in Sayali's voice??Adheerpane, lajun...saying...Shiv, sod Na!! When he's putting her hair lock in place...ti kinchit jaaneev dakhavate, that she's being effected a lot by the touch!! Gazing in his eyes...No focus on her!! That's the way director wanted it, IMO!!
Sayalicha mokala hasna, dolyat laajna, lajatnaa hasna... Lajawaab ahet!!