Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nj no one is forcing u u like aditya meghna tum unko support karo . koi MNS ka akhada nahi hai ye
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome!!! What are you guys talking about??
Shiv is sooo romantic. Loved how he decorated the room for Gauri. Room looked sooo nice! I liked how Chacha was pulling his leg!! and how what he said about keeping Gauri happy always.

Loved Gauri's entry.. It was shown differently.. than the usual way where Brides have their pallu and come with milk...etc.The way Shiv thought it was Chahca gain but turned out to be Gauri.. the way he said "Aap".. loved it all.❤️

Points for the CV for giving Gauri a pink saree. Thought it will be red, due to the balloons but pink is a better contrast. Thank God she did not wear it Gujurati style but the regualr way!! and no pallu on her head.

What he said to her about adjusting... and how she responded was also very nice. That is the crux of this story..

only thing I did not like was when Shiv says "I love you"... she did not say it back.. Instead they made her cover her face with her hands.That scene is very cliched and has been shown in so many serials like that. I Was hoping she said I love you...and then Shiv would get closer..she then would shy away and go to the window or something and then he could pull her bun out. I liked that part too. Gauri has beautiful hair! and Shiv is absolutely right that she looks better with her hair open.

Loved how he carried her in his arms and they were so close. it was amazing!!! Karach Swapna sakhach hotay. Stay tuned for more romance! They will be apart and absence makes the hear fonder. He will surprise her by coming to Mumbai... (what he says to her yesterday about romancing in Mumbai was very sweet..just like the old times).

The morning after scene was also very good! Gauri again looked mindblowing with her hair down. How he teases her about being her Pati dev!!! and how he misses her tea.. so sweet.

Shauri is such a mindblowing couple. the chemistry, their looks, and their innonce and sweetness!!! I love when the guy is tall and strong and the girl is petite and delicate. NOt a fan of the leads in JYRG at all, but one thing I will say is Meghana's dressing had so much variety. Gauri needs better Punjabi dresses...etc. Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rujuta, kya baat hai!! Sundar vishleshan!! I too loved it... Have gone crazy... Already watched it thrice!! Dil hai ke manta nahi😉...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_

K am seeing comparisons between two couples here. . Let me be clear I loved loved JYRG. But I also love KDP. The chemistry between both is sizzling and yet very very different.
I love Shiv and Gauri and I loved Aditya and Meghana.

Ofcourse we can come here and discuss about the show and express our displeasures but let's not compare or wish for the show to end.

Swati, you have spoken from your heart and I feel exactly the same. JYRG was damn good and I find KDP equally good. Both have different themes so they will be handled differently. The difference in the SR scene was visible but the difference was the way it was handled. There was passionate romance in JYRG but there is subtle and delicate romance in KDP. The lead pair in JYRG was phenomenal but the lead pair in KDP is equally good. In almost every episode of KDP you can see the romance (if you want to see it ). Romance does not mean just hugs and intimate scenes. Even small gestures between the pair can be seen which bring out the romance.
So far the story is moving perfectly without a hitch. I have confidence in the CVs that they will not introduce extraneous characters to stretch the serial and it will end when it has to end. Let us not keep wishing that it ends after every few episodes.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

he could pull her bun out. I liked that part too. Gauri has beautiful hair! and Shiv is absolutely right that she looks better with her hair open.

So very right. This Shiv trait of loosening Gauri's hair was seen in the Benaras market (just watch that gif at the beginning of this thread). It is trademark Shiv characteristic. He just loves her hair loose.
Just watch that Benaras market scene again and you will understand what subtle romance is all about. The way he requests her to undo her braid and she shyly does it and looks at him and asks if it is OK and he smiles and gently nods. Just watch their eyes and you will understand why this pair is a phenomenal "subtle romance" Jodi.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
And after a romantic episode here is a romantic pic of that Jodi: Shiv looking very possessive .
Courtesy Sayali's insta.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
alpha78 thumbnail
Reading all the comments I want to add my view about yesterday's SR. Though everyone was expecting it but the CV's gave more focus on the house sold drama. And no promotion for SR so it came as a surprise. But I also thought that they should have given a full episode for it. It can be stretched long. But never the less SR happen.
The difference between JYRG & KDP is that the union of the lead couple was the prime story & they gave full focus on that. There was not any other tracks going parallel. But in this story we have 2 villains always playing their cards & spoil the story. So we can't enjoy the romance.
If they would have hidden Nisha's evil plans from viewers we would have enjoyed it more. We are always guessing how Shouri will solve the problem. I think they should throw Nisha out now & just finish it & focus on the Banaras story now.
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Hey guus ... what do you all think about the prediction i made ... that sawants ( atleast aai baba ) shifting to banaras in the locked neighbours house( am also assuming that marathi family to be that of parulekar ) . Families slowly bonding ...n finally amma realising mistake n allowing shauri to settle in mumbai for their professional careers sake . ...?
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
The SR n the morning after... Were perfect!! The perfect location, perfect dialogues n perfect emotions!!
Gauri didn't reciprocate Shiv's 'I Love You'...she was tongue tied!! N Shiv has insisted twice that she should call him with respect ( aap, aho or aji sunte ho...As he's her patidev!!) But, surprisingly Gauri is not paying heed. IMO, on both these points... We're going to get some unexpected, surprising result... 101% sure!!
Gauri with her hair loose...aise hi usse dekhe ke...Shiv had lost his heart to her!! The Cupid striked!! The gif Kamal referred to is really super!! when the two r on screen, the chemistry is so sizzling, crackling... The romance is right there... in the air!!
N lastly... Give me some credit friends... I was the one who assured (99%) that SR...good romance will be there!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apurva2016

Hey guus ... what do you all think about the prediction i made ... that sawants ( atleast aai baba ) shifting to banaras in the locked neighbours house( am also assuming that marathi family to be that of parulekar ) . Families slowly bonding ...n finally amma realising mistake n allowing shauri to settle in mumbai for their professional careers sake . ...?

I have been predicting this too. It will help the two families to gel together if they stay close.